Liverpool Football Club - 2018/19 season YNWA

Akula

Brighton playing at home and fighting for survival may not go down that easily as most people expects.

But Brighton has been playing badly of late

Big million-dollar question -

Who will appear in this season's Champion League and Europa Cup final?

Well known pundit Paul Merson thinks very highly of English clubs.

UCL final - Spurs vs Liverpool

Europa Cup - Chelsea vs Arsenal

Metro.co.uk

Merson is a terrible pundit to put it mildly.

I think TAA thru pass diagonally across the pitch to salah was even a better pass. Such an assist will be one even the likes of KvB or coutinho will be proud of.

Agreed. That was a pass worthy of kdb. Edited by Lala81
↡ Advertisement

Big million-dollar question -

Who will appear in this season's Champion League and Europa Cup final?

Well known pundit Paul Merson thinks very highly of English clubs.

UCL final - Spurs vs Liverpool

Europa Cup - Chelsea vs Arsenal

Metro.co.uk

UCL final Ajax vs Liverpool

• Praise 1

The first leg for Liverpool is at nou camp, it is very important to get away goals. Best is to win at nou camp, consolation is getting at least 2 away goals if we draw or lose then we stand a good chance to reach Madrid.

Anyway, the next important game is on Sunday. In regardless of manc Spurs results. We have to beat Cardiff to stay top of the table! Best results we manc drop pts and we get a win!

Turbocharged

It is best that LFC wins all the remaining EPL and UCL games.

Do what you can control and see how, right?

:D

• Praise 5

It is best that LFC wins all the remaining EPL and UCL games.

Do what you can control and see how, right?

:D

This is the only choice LFC has. Man City is in the driving seat for EPL and the title is for them to lose.  

• Praise 1

I am actually hoping for everton to beat man u. Especially after Gary Neville said that man u should rest their players for the city game if they beat everton. Now i hope they go on to miss qualification for champions league totally.

• Praise 2

Yeah looks like citeh will roll over man u.

Haiz. Title gone Liao.

I am actually hoping for everton to beat man u. Especially after Gary Neville said that man u should rest their players for the city game if they beat everton. Now i hope they go on to miss qualification for champions league totally.

Seriously who cares whether the 6th place team qualifies. More importantly is Derby and City pride man... Lol

Beat citeh and u will be real men! Like ole! Lol

Turbocharged

this is true. neville was confident they can win everton, n then rest against city, n win the other games to get top 4. looks like his plan is out the window now.

Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Wijnaldum, Henderson, Keita, Mane, Salah, Firmino.

Subs: Mignolet, Fabinho, Milner, Gomez, Sturridge, Shaqiri, Origi.