Liverpool Football Club - 2018/19 season YNWA

Akula

Hypersonic

I bet the press had a busy rewriting their report and getting the right photos for publication. [:p]

There was a moment at like 70th plus minute that mane or origi tried to break away down the left then they regained possession or got back the ball deep down the side of pitch and Henderson supported the attack. He must have sprinted like 50 yards just to get there from when the camera last showed him
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged

Dirty tactics by Barca players could not smother the fighting spirit of the Pool players.

Especially Suarez, Busquet and Rakitic.

The power of belief.

Thank you Klopp for the moivation to "celebrate" this defining event.

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Dirty tactics by Barca players could not smother the fighting spirit of the Pool players.

Especially Suarez, Busquet and Rakitic.

The power of belief.

Thank you Klopp for the moivation to "celebrate" this defining event.

yah, I very long never hear Anfield boo a returning ex-player liao. But in honesty, that's 100% Suarez.  

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
(edited)

yah, I very long never hear Anfield boo a returning ex-player liao. But in honesty, that's 100% Suarez.

Did anyone boo coutinho?

Suarez is haha a win at all cost player lah. No need to sugar coat it. He deserves what he gets.

Edited by Lala81

Turbocharged
(edited)

What an epic win

Before the game, we all will know that it’s a mountain to climb, especially without RF9 & MS11.

But, the sheer power and intensity of Anfield, along with the desire and tenacity of the players ensured that this run continues.

The Opening few minutes was intense/frantic

A lot of the lads played the game of their lives.

A brace each from Origi and Gini, with TAA on 2 assists.

JH was our Captain Marvel tonight.

Alisson with a number of saves that kept us in the game for a goal by Barca would certainly spells the end.

Hope the injury to Robertson is not too bad.

We march on to Madrid

Next up, at Home to Wolves!

WE BELIEVE!

YNWA.

Edited by Akula
  • Praise 1

Been a relatively shitty week... my boy only made the waitlist for med school, man city kept winning...

Needed this to get our spirits up!

I do believe in miracles- have a great week fellow Reds!

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

End of the day , that Suarez really a CBK.. pui..

Yeah lah. It's just whether he's your cb kia or other team's one.

Hypersonic

I wouldn't mind watching the whole game. I saw the earlier goal highlight already from what I missed from 60 mins on.

If anyone has a link to the entire game video, would be much appreciated.

Hypersonic
(edited)

I wouldn't mind watching the whole game. I saw the earlier goal highlight already from what I missed from 60 mins on.

If anyone has a link to the entire game video, would be much appreciated.

Edited by Lala81

Don’t worry...Pools will hammer Barca empat kosong at home. Just need to ensure don’t concede that one vital goal...

WTFish barggar!?!? I thought the match would be tomorrow morning together with the other semi...wanted to bet on 4-0 and 5-1 scoreline...

But I’m still happy to see pool in the final as their epl title looks bleak since Brighton yet to score against MC this season while MC scored at least a goal in their last 6 games.

I was hoping pool to lift epl trophy this season then spurs next season. What say you guys if spurs wins cpl with pool wins the epl this season then pool wins the cpl next season? That’d make the reds in cpl final 3 seasons in a row.

Hypersonic

Zzz. Can't link YouTube video on mobile.

youtu.be/gXEoGphDsfQ

Add https before this and there's the post match celebration at Anfield. Or go to the bt sport channel on YouTube.