Liverpool Football Club - 2018/19 season YNWA

Akula

Turbocharged
(edited)

What a long and hard fought campaign!

Great season and many more to come.

Don't forget the next final for Pool in August......the European Super Cup Final with Chelsea in Istanbul....

Edited by Icedbs
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

When you think of Liverpool captains you think of players like Steven Gerrard.

He can pass, he can shoot, he can dribble and win games single handedly.

Hendo is more limited in what he can do but he is the captain that lifted No. 6

Hendo is lucky because he timing is perfect that Liverpool can afford to buy so many

great players around him. Gerrard's time Pool budget was more limited.

Just like how lucky Moreno is. Wingers always goes past him and I don't think

Moreno even played in any Champions League games but he has a Europa

Cup winners medal as well as a CL winners medal.

Are there better left backs than him? Yes Do they have his two winner's medals? No.

:D 

Luck and timing is so much more important than skill and hard work. 

"Liverpool should forget about Champions League, says Gary Neville."

What an idiot. [smash]

2EFCEA4B00000578-0-image-a-31_1449061001

Why should we care about what a scum says about our team?!!...

Hahahaha...

Quite big of him not to attend so that don't become a distraction. Really hope he can rebuild his career and mental health.

Think he may not be strong enough mentally to recover.

So happy today!!!!... mood very high... hahah

Supercharged

To all those players whom forced a move out of Liverpool claiming that they wants to win trophies , has any of these players won the UCL ??

Take that bloody jokers !!!

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

Im now at Sports Hub kallang.. I see many pool jerseys wahahaha

All going ard singapore collecting free food. LOL!!
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

To all those players whom forced a move out of Liverpool claiming that they wants to win trophies , has any of these players won the UCL ??

These fellows did us a favour la.. we get $$$ buy new players.. let’s thank them..title winning teams must continuously renew with better players less they become kaput.. and slip Edited by BenTong

Hypersonic

Aiyah. People also tan jiak one lah. Panchan a bit. They only have one or two chances of a narrow period of that few years to get a medal. I don't begrudge them.

Who knew before this season started, we would get one of the two big prizes.

Klopp finally delivered this season. But those that didn't stick around during Rodgers reign, ha can blame them meh? Lol at least BR has more experience now.

L. sureaz

L. sureaz

L. sureaz

L. sureaz

L. sureaz
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

Was watching with my Friend last night.. when orgi come out and play a few mins.. my Friend was commenting.. orgi position very bad..

I reply him.. yes u are right... but he is magnet for goals. He can score goal.

Edited by Joseph22
  • Praise 3

Turbocharged

Was watching with my Friend last night.. when orgi come out and play a few mins.. my Friend was commenting.. orgi position very bad..

I reply him.. yes u are right... but he is magnet for goals. He can score goal.ðð»

Your friend plays lots of Badminton maybe

Turbocharged

Your friend plays lots of Badminton maybe

What he say is valid though. His position is bad. But this year for UCL at least.. he is blessed to score goals.. and important goals too.

Hypersonic

What he say is valid though. His position is bad. But this year for UCL at least.. he is blessed to score goals.. and important goals too.

klopp-liverpool-champions-league.jpg

"I am so happy for the boys all these people, and my family. They suffer for me, they deserve it more than anybody.

"Did you ever see a team like, this, fighting with no fuel in the tank? And we have a keeper who makes difficult things look easy.

"It is the best night of our professional lives.

"It took a while, it is important for our development and improvement.

''This little mark helps a lot, now we can carry on. The owners never put pressure on us.

Turbocharged

The only blemish this CL.. finals not played at Nou Camp..

“I want to first thank Barcelona for giving us so much $$$$ for some ppl.. this allow us to bring in .... and now we win the title in this beautiful stadium..”

Liverpool’s prize money for Champions League victory revealed

And that means the Anfield giants will be coming away with around £97.5million from winning the competition this season, while Tottenham’s tally stands at around £95million.

https://www.foxsportsasia.com/football/champions-league/1110461/liverpool-prize-money-for-ucl-uefa-champions-league-victory-revealed/

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2