Liverpool Football Club - 2018/19 season YNWA

Akula

Mignolet is a good keeper, but just not good enough for a contender. 

Outside of Top 6, he can easily go anywhere 

I rate AB higher than Reina - our last World Class keeper 

He is big, but his reflexes are damn fast. And his biggest strength is probably his confidence/arrogance  [;)]

I was actually a little surprised when BR signed Migs. Frankly, never heard of him before, and had problem pronouncing his name initially, ha ha...

but since signed already, have to support him, and his penalty save towards the end of the first game played, endeared him to all fans.

And he was actually a decent keeper, except that he couldn't improve on commanding his area/defence, and also was prone to glaring mistakes...

As for Reina, I actually remembered him to be really good when he was on form in the earlier years. His reflexes were fantastic, and i was wondering why was he not Spain's no. 1 then... Too bad that his performance started dropping after Benitez left. Allison didn't have much to do for most part of the season, as VVD shielded him really well, so I remember Reina making many more great saves than Allison, but that's purely cos Reina played for many seasons and Allison only just started. The few saves of note that Allison made this season, have however been far far more important and it's much thanks to him that we won the UCL. It's also good that he learnt his lesson early in the season by conceding that stupid goal against, was it Leicester, so he was less arrogant subsequently. Let's hope that he'll better my memory/impression of the likes of Reina, Grobbalaer and Clemence.

As for Migs, he can take comfort that a number of the past Pool keepers, after they were deemed not good enough, did go on to have a fairly good career. David James was England's no. 1 many years after he left, Brad Friedal became one of the most-reliable keepers in EPL for the next decade or so...

All the best to him, should he chooses to leave, which we should respect.

I remembered vividly how milner smell his smoke when he sped away from him.

Really quick Son was then. 

It was a game i consciously chose to forget. I only remember Lovren being put out of his misery early on...

If it was Milner, he can take heart that he wasn't the only one tekan'ed badly by Son. I think Chelsea had a game they wanted to forget even more this season... in particular, Jorginho must have nightmares whenever the name Son is mentioned  [laugh]

I think Klopp said to Son.

Come to Pool all our fowards play equally

not like Spurs where you have to play second fiddle to Kane.

:D

sport-preview-player-manager-of-the-mont

• Praise 3

Supercharged

If Son is willing, can consider. 

He has the pace, and tormented us last season when we were trashed...

do we know how long is Son's current contract? 

Spurs wont be letting him go on a cheap for sure unless forced. He is the best player in spurs squad in my opinion.No disrespect to Kane but his injury record is not making him look good. 

Son clearly fits our style of play and on his day, he can challenge our front 3. 

However, unfortunately, what are the odds for Poch to not only lose the cup to us.. and thereafter agree to selling his best player to us? remotely likely. 

Son was at Leverkusen in GBL... back then JK was boss at Dortmund...

He already was pretty good back then.. has improved to far greater ceiling at spurs.. especially this season ..

Now his NS question mark has been settled, if if SPurs willing to sell for 40M+... i will urge JK to make the deal...

Son fits his citeria perfectly.. i dare say..

CF, WF, anywhere along the front 3 and with engine like another Koream legend.. no brainer if we can sign.....

Son ? please lah, Levy will never sell to us unless we cough out 100M

if if SPurs willing to sell for 40M+... i will urge JK to make the deal...

wait long long  [laugh]

wait long long  [laugh]

wait for his contract to run down,,,, lolol

anyways spurs will change alot this season... hahaha...

see show...

again its city vs pool for title if no surprises.. [lipsrsealed]

Twincharged

I think Klopp said to Son.

Come to Pool all our fowards play equally

not like Spurs where you have to play second fiddle to Kane.

sport-preview-player-manager-of-the-mont

Hard to displace Kane

He is the best striker in the world with most goals (penaltees and other phantom goals included)

• Praise 2

I was actually a little surprised when BR signed Migs. Frankly, never heard of him before, and had problem pronouncing his name initially, ha ha...

but since signed already, have to support him, and his penalty save towards the end of the first game played, endeared him to all fans.

And he was actually a decent keeper, except that he couldn't improve on commanding his area/defence, and also was prone to glaring mistakes...

As for Reina, I actually remembered him to be really good when he was on form in the earlier years. His reflexes were fantastic, and i was wondering why was he not Spain's no. 1 then... Too bad that his performance started dropping after Benitez left. Allison didn't have much to do for most part of the season, as VVD shielded him really well, so I remember Reina making many more great saves than Allison, but that's purely cos Reina played for many seasons and Allison only just started. The few saves of note that Allison made this season, have however been far far more important and it's much thanks to him that we won the UCL. It's also good that he learnt his lesson early in the season by conceding that stupid goal against, was it Leicester, so he was less arrogant subsequently. Let's hope that he'll better my memory/impression of the likes of Reina, Grobbalaer and Clemence.

As for Migs, he can take comfort that a number of the past Pool keepers, after they were deemed not good enough, did go on to have a fairly good career. David James was England's no. 1 many years after he left, Brad Friedal became one of the most-reliable keepers in EPL for the next decade or so...

All the best to him, should he chooses to leave, which we should respect.

It was a game i consciously chose to forget. I only remember Lovren being put out of his misery early on...

If it was Milner, he can take heart that he wasn't the only one tekan'ed badly by Son. I think Chelsea had a game they wanted to forget even more this season... in particular, Jorginho must have nightmares whenever the name Son is mentioned  [laugh]

Lol. U forgot that no.1 is casillas.

As good as reina is, i think no.1 is undisputedly casillas. Reina has always been professional when he needs to seat on the bench.

All round good professional.

• Praise 1

Son was at Leverkusen in GBL... back then JK was boss at Dortmund...

He already was pretty good back then.. has improved to far greater ceiling at spurs.. especially this season ..

Now his NS question mark has been settled, if if SPurs willing to sell for 40M+... i will urge JK to make the deal...

Son fits his citeria perfectly.. i dare say..

CF, WF, anywhere along the front 3 and with engine like another Koream legend.. no brainer if we can sign.....

Son has a tremendous work ethic. Hammered in by his dad.

If u watch the videos about his father, u know he's like a super Eagle dad.

• Praise 1

do we know how long is Son's current contract? 

Spurs wont be letting him go on a cheap for sure unless forced. He is the best player in spurs squad in my opinion.No disrespect to Kane but his injury record is not making him look good. 

Son clearly fits our style of play and on his day, he can challenge our front 3. 

However, unfortunately, what are the odds for Poch to not only lose the cup to us.. and thereafter agree to selling his best player to us? remotely likely. 

sigh...

South Korea international, Son, 26, has signed a new five-year deal until 2023

guess there goes our hope...

if sign him, straightaway support base in Korea will increase beyond count.  [laugh]

Will Poch stay, or will he seek pasture greener?

Lol. U forgot that no.1 is casillas.

As good as reina is, i think no.1 is undisputedly casillas. Reina has always been professional when he needs to seat on the bench.

All round good professional.

I knew about Casillas but didn't think Reina was worse than him.

It was only later that I read that Casillas called the shots in RM, and i guess the influence extended to the national team bah...

Reina was indeed professional, even after leaving Pool. Good on him...

• Praise 1

I knew about Casillas but didn't think Reina was worse than him.

It was only later that I read that Casillas called the shots in RM, and i guess the influence extended to the national team bah...

Reina was indeed professional, even after leaving Pool. Good on him...

Casillas was the golden boy of RM back then ....

Not easy to replace and remember that Spain NT only pick you if you start for Big 2... lolol...

If not please take seat on the bench... That was times back then.. now has improved

sigh...

guess there goes our hope...

if sign him, straightaway support base in Korea will increase beyond count. [laugh]

Will Poch stay, or will he seek pasture greener?

Usually this move means Levy is open to selling players hahahahaha..

wait long long [laugh]

100M impossible!!!!... maybe 50M and we leak them a few of our transfer targets ok?... since they like to copycat and bid our targets hahaha
  • Praise 1

Hard to displace Kane

He is the best striker in the world with most goals (penaltees and other phantom goals included)

He so big and strong and falls down so easily

but only inside the box.

↡ Advertisement