International Champions Cup, Singapore

alfakidz85

(edited)

Anybody already bought tickets for this? Saw some tix going on Carousell for $300 for a pair. Still considering to go or not.  [gossip]

post-165495-0-27831900-1532327210_thumb.jpg

post-165495-0-77834000-1532326912_thumb.jpg

English Premier League giants Arsenal have announced a 25-man squad for their pre-season tour to Singapore for the International Champions Cup (ICC) next week.

Mesut Ozil, Mohamed Elneny and Alex Iwobi have returned from World Cup duty to join their team-mates, who have been training since the start of July, for the trip to Singapore. The squad will leave London for Singapore on Sunday (July 22).

Arsenal play LaLiga side Atletico Madrid at the National Stadium on July 26 and take on French giants Paris Saint-Germain two days later. Both matches kick off at 7.30pm.

Tickets to the 2018 International Champions Cup in Singapore are still available at www.sportshub.com.sg/ICC2018.

https://www.straitstimes.com/sport/football/football-arsenal-announce-25-man-squad-for-singapore-leg-of-international-champions

Edited by alfakidz85
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

i bought... all 3 matches $160+ i think... they upgraded my seats for thursday and sat matches and said i won PSG training tickets too

You bought all 3 matches for $160? What Cat tix? On the Sistic website? How is that possible! Got lobang ah?

You bought all 3 matches for $160? What Cat tix? On the Sistic website? How is that possible! Got lobang ah?

sorry is cat 6 at $130... but they upgrade us for thurs and mon match to cat 4  :a-happy:

sorry is cat 6 at $130... but they upgrade us for thurs and mon match to cat 4  :a-happy:

wah lao... i clueless... what is the cat? got how many types (cats?) of seats are there? some only the floor, some got plastic seats, and some got leather seats is it? [laugh]

wah lao... i clueless... what is the cat? got how many types (cats?) of seats are there? some only the floor, some got plastic seats, and some got leather seats is it? [laugh]

near or far, view good or not,,, sit behind goal post or middle

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Arsenal arrived in Singapore this morning!

Quite a strong squad as not many of their players were at the WC. This gives Arsenal an edge over a depleted PSG n I suppose Ath Madrid side.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/sport/football-arsenal-arrive-international-champions-cup-10554674

Arsenal squad looks good, hopefully those who are going will be able to have a good show...
  • Praise 1

Arsenal squad looks good, hopefully those who are going will be able to have a good show...

Yes Arsenal squad is indeed strong but partly cos they either had players whose countries didn’t qualify for the WC like Mkhytarian, Aubameyang, Ramsey, Cech n some who exited in the 1st round like Ozil, Mustafi. Others like Bellerin, Lacazette were not selected.

Anyway, I’m more concerned PSG n Ath Madrid won’t have strong squads n hence it might spoil our viewing pleasure as we had paid good money to watch.

• Praise 5

Yes Arsenal squad is indeed strong but partly cos they either had players whose countries didn’t qualify for the WC like Mkhytarian, Aubameyang, Ramsey, Cech n some who exited in the 1st round like Ozil, Mustafi. Others like Bellerin, Lacazette were not selected.

Anyway, I’m more concerned PSG n Ath Madrid won’t have strong squads n hence it might spoil our viewing pleasure as we had paid good money to watch.

I’m still angry...paid to watch Messi...but that stupiak coach sent him off to go home piak piak. No arguero and higuan too.

• Praise 1

I’m still angry...paid to watch Messi...but that stupiak coach sent him off to go home piak piak. No arguero and higuan too.

U talking about Argentina match? Aiyoh that last so long ago but ya I also went n felt short changed. But at least saw De Maria.

• Praise 4

Supercharged

PSG squad bound for Singapore, disappointing to say the least......

Almost forgot buffon joined psg...

Hope he plays too. Legend

BTW, that Timothy Weah of PSG is the son of George Weah who was a legend in his days, one of the best players from Africa.

• Praise 4

Supersonic

Another disappointment with many stars not on board, Ath Madrid squad.....

i guess the star to watch for Atl Madrid will be Diego Simeone
↡ Advertisement