2019 2nd Generation Audi Q3

Carbon82

Just collected my Q3 recently.. is there any fb owners group or whatsapp group for Q3 to share tips or ask questions? Cant seem to find any. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

13 hours ago, Alcantara said:

Just collected my Q3 recently.. is there any fb owners group or whatsapp group for Q3 to share tips or ask questions? Cant seem to find any. 

How is it? Any pics? I’m driving the first gen. Not worth a change now but the sportback might be something I am looking for next year.

14 hours ago, Midorima said:

How is it? Any pics? I’m driving the first gen. Not worth a change now but the sportback might be something I am looking for next year.

Heard that PA is not bringing in sportback version of Q3.

Surprised that there is not much discussion about this lovely model.

I am collecting mine next week.

Any current owner of the new model here that can share their view of the car?

• Praise 2

On 11/4/2019 at 2:05 PM, Machunk28 said:

Heard that PA is not bringing in sportback version of Q3.

coming in 2H of 2020

Edited by alfakidz85

Surprised there is very little talk about this model. I am sure that others bought during motorshow as the pricing was pretty good for a brand new model. I should take delivery just after CNY. Specs are pretty good, just that I feel exterior is really missing a lot of appearance stuff. If you see all the international reviews they really look much better than the SG stripped down one, but our standard equipment list much better. Anyway, I am keen on any whatsapp group. 

Hi, I bought it too and will be collecting next week. I was told to setup Audi connect before collecting it. Appreciate if anyone can share the WhatsApp group, thanks a million

Neutral Newbie

I didnt really notice the difference in the exterior, which parts did you see that the sg models lack? But i ageee, alot of functions on the sg model are standard like the 360 cam etc which is a good thing I guess

1 hour ago, Acezz said:

I didnt really notice the difference in the exterior, which parts did you see that the sg models lack? But i ageee, alot of functions on the sg model are standard like the 360 cam etc which is a good thing I guess

Can you share what are the safety features come as standard for the latest Q3? Thanks 

Neutral Newbie
4 hours ago, Acezz said:

I saw some exterior accessories on Taobao 😂. The only thing sad is they took away the wireless charger in the cabin 😞 it would really be good if that was retain. 

Neutral Newbie

I bought the car during motorshow as they have a good discount. Was told that the rims had been change to 17 instead of 18. Am driving a qashqai now and the tires are high and comfy. Was wonder if it is possible to change Q3 tires to high profile tires? Will there be any complication? 

Guys ... If you don't mind, please PM me your buying price from the recent motor show. Thanks.

P.S. I was at the Motorshow and was told if we change from 18" to 17" wheel, price reduced by $10K as it falls under VES band without surcharge.

The new Q3 just caught my eye; I used to have a Q3 2.0T but sold it off 3 years ago.  The new model looks great, even though (I have not done much research yet on this new model) the engine specs look similar to the 1.4T that has been superseded.  My fear is the gearbox; I am scared of the dry dual-shift gearbox.  I read the spec and it said it is a 6 speed; am I correct this a wet clutch gearbox?  Can anyone confirm please?

↡ Advertisement