2019 2nd Generation Audi Q3

Carbon82

Neutral Newbie

Hi Guys, 

Just checking if anybody is interested, backside itchy wanna change to 7 seater 

Cosmos Black Q3 

Reg: 31st Jan 2020

Mileage : 2000km

Comes with new 19inch German Rims and Michelin latitude sports 3 tires worth close to 4K 

Main difference from buying new, 

1) Immediate availability 

2) Higher  COE 37705 which means higher paper value

3) Comes ready with without the ugly stock rims 

4) Save a few thousand dollars

I will be retaining my number plate so you will be getting the latest series number too 

Please don’t try lowballing because this is not a desperate sale

Please PM for more info 

Thanks! 

Edited by Aktlc

Neutral Newbie

I have issues (can connect but no internet available) connecting via in-car WiFi hotspot to my phone, thus also having issues linking with myAudi app to use all the additional features like remote locking, anti theft notifications etc. I've already activated the 10 digit code and set myself up as key user.

Is it supposed to be like this? Or do I need to get an additional data SIM card and insert into car. My Audi connect services like traffic info, parking info etc works though.

Another thing is my Audi Connect license on the MMI states demo end up to late 2021. I was told by SE it's 3 years subscription. Any one can share their advice?

Thanks!

Edited by dapica

Supercharged

Tried the online audisales.sg thingy promo.

For q3 on 17inch. Is still at $139,999.00

Hmm. Nett best price says the follow up sales rep. Include ot or simi ll.

Coe rebate at 20k. 

I thought during coe 30k plus was at 137k. Or 139k. So now with coe rebate at 20k n cannot see cannot view cannot touch cannot test drive period... its disappointing for the price. Hehe. I was kinda expecting 119k to 125k

Neutral Newbie
(edited)
7 hours ago, Spurman said:

Tried the online audisales.sg thingy promo.

For q3 on 17inch. Is still at $139,999.00

Hmm. Nett best price says the follow up sales rep. Include ot or simi ll.

Coe rebate at 20k. 

I thought during coe 30k plus was at 137k. Or 139k. So now with coe rebate at 20k n cannot see cannot view cannot touch cannot test drive period... its disappointing for the price. Hehe. I was kinda expecting 119k to 125k

It was $134k in Jan with same $20k coe rebate level. Seems that they increased the price. Probably due to high demand for this model.

Edited by razif_hunk

Neutral Newbie

Just collected My Q3, wanted to change to 235/55R18 wheel but concern about the fuel effiency. Anyone here change to 18 inch rims and experiece a significant increase in fuel consumption?

On 6/27/2020 at 12:12 AM, Liejf said:

Just collected My Q3, wanted to change to 235/55R18 wheel but concern about the fuel effiency. Anyone here change to 18 inch rims and experiece a significant increase in fuel consumption?

Hv put on 255/45/19, morning drive ECP to city , the trip reading showed 14km/ltr.

Any bros cld share the new Q3 fuel consumption on urban/city drive?

Is Audi Spore good w its warranty? Any bros encounter problems, particularly last few years...not upteen yrs ago. Also, is it true that Audi parts are more exepnsive n less easily accessible as compared mercs?

Also, do u really get a full 3yr free usage of Audi real-time traffic info/gps thingie? Or the 3yr start counting from time of car production date?

Any kind souls' advices r appreciated. Thks.

Hi bros,

Just collected my white/brown early this week. I have not got time to try much. Will camp here to learn from you all 😊

FYI, cost of adding TPMS from PA is 214 (inc gst)

On 7/31/2020 at 6:55 PM, Bigcat said:

Hi bros,

Just collected my white/brown early this week. I have not got time to try much. Will camp here to learn from you all 😊

Congrats on ur new car! 🙂

I also just gone ahead n signed on dotted line..Nano Grey/Black. Now wait 4 COE...

Btw the TPMS u mentioned, is it incorporated into car system i.e. u view readings n get alert on low pressure fr car multimedia interface itself?

Cheers.

Neutral Newbie

To be honest I think the default Q3 speakers are disastrous. Even my previous megane and Latio wins it hands down. Try tweaking the limited sound setting in the interface and it doesn’t seem to improve anything at all. This is probably my major gripe about the car.

I’m upgraded to 19” rims and I have gotten an average fuel consumption of about 13km/l thus far based on the computer reading. Typically about 70% highway. 

Interested to know about PA TPMS as well. Great if fellow bros can share more.

Has anyone install in car camera yet? Looking for a reliable workshop with experience installing for our new Q3. Great if someone can recommend a reliable workshop that can install blackvue for our new Q3. 

Edited by Momorila

Neutral Newbie

Hi All 

I just signed on the dotted line as well for a Q3 Cosmos Blue/Black. I'm keen to find out more on the TPMS from PA and where we can find info on additions they do. A question I have as  I didn't test, does the rear boot open with a kick sensor?

Lastly wondering if anyone has installed the USB ports ( Below ) that are supposed to be  under the rear seat  Air-con vents.

https://www.kufatec.com/en/audi/q3/q3-f3/complete-set-usb-hub-for-audi-q3-f3-43422

Thanks in advance for the info!

Neutral Newbie
On 7/31/2020 at 6:55 PM, Bigcat said:

Hi bros,

Bro, how to get the TPMS from PA for the price mentioned ?

Sound system wise, I didnt really focus on that in my test drive. But  just had a quick listen n it sounded kinda cluttered (?), unfocused, to me. I wld probably do some minor upgrades if got extra vitamin M$$ 🤔

Having said that sound is a very individual n personal thg. Eg..I cnt hear high pitch as well as low ones.

Display wise..I was told d MMI is 10inch+, n the visual cockpit is 12inch+.   Again, i dun really pay attention to the decimals...cos both displays look big enuf n bright n clear enuf, personally. Responsiveness was really nice too.  Problem will be staying undistracted by d nice displays on d drive...

Cheers.

On 8/2/2020 at 8:18 AM, merida101 said:

Congrats on ur new car! 🙂

I also just gone ahead n signed on dotted line..Nano Grey/Black. Now wait 4 COE...

Btw the TPMS u mentioned, is it incorporated into car system i.e. u view readings n get alert on low pressure fr car multimedia interface itself?

Cheers.

It is integrated with your car system but you can't read tire pressure. It will only throw a warning when the pressure is low. Once pumped, you can reset the warning.

Audi TPMS is indirect type, meaning they read from wheel speed rather than putting sensor in the tires. If you want to see actual pressure reading, need to install the direct type which usually comes with a separate screen to be mounted on dashboard.

↡ Advertisement