2019 2nd Generation Audi Q3

Carbon82

33 minutes ago, wiwi8601 said:

oh, Q3 comes with the traffic camera by default? i saw the package seems like not included

Yes, the Audi UTR. Not sure it comes by default. They claim it costs 1K but FOC for mine. Same with tinted windows. If you have not signed, can check with your SE.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

8 hours ago, wiwi8601 said:

oh, Q3 comes with the traffic camera by default? i saw the package seems like not included

Yes am referring to the typical dash cam like blackvue or iroad. 

and @Bigcat nope mine sadly didn’t throw in the Audi UTR.....and I think there some other thread that says the ui for the UTR is quite bad? Am looking for a workshop that has experience with our new Q3 for dash cam, unless someone here tells me the UTR is better. 

11 hours ago, Momorila said:

Yes am referring to the typical dash cam like blackvue or iroad. 

and @Bigcat nope mine sadly didn’t throw in the Audi UTR.....and I think there some other thread that says the ui for the UTR is quite bad? Am looking for a workshop that has experience with our new Q3 for dash cam, unless someone here tells me the UTR is better. 

Yes the app sucks. Can't zoom, can't download and share video. Video quality wise I find it on par with my Thinkware F800 pro but Thinkware app is way better. So unless it comes for free, spend your money on other brands.

On 9/1/2020 at 11:44 AM, Bigcat said:

I booked my car in Feb and collected in Jul so my price is not recent to share anymore. Mine is installed with indirect TPMS. Been driving for a month and have not pumped but did not get any warning yet.

One thing I did right after collecting was applying coating. Not sure if it will help. Never did it with previous rides.

Also purchased the Audi logo entry lights and have them installed by Audi. I just find them nice to have.

Hi bro,

Could u post a picture of the Audi logo entry light u installed. I m interested to install as well.

Cheers.

On 9/1/2020 at 11:44 AM, Bigcat said:

I booked my car in Feb and collected in Jul so my price is not recent to share anymore. Mine is installed with indirect TPMS. Been driving for a month and have not pumped but did not get any warning yet.

One thing I did right after collecting was applying coating. Not sure if it will help. Never did it with previous rides.

Also purchased the Audi logo entry lights and have them installed by Audi. I just find them nice to have.

Did you go to the service centre to buy the lights on the spot and install? What is the price?

Neutral Newbie

hi, can someone PM me your contact for solar film and dash cam? And what is the price your paid for them?  Also any whatsapp groupchat? thank you in advance 😊 

On 9/5/2020 at 9:09 PM, AjJason said:

hi, can someone PM me your contact for solar film and dash cam? And what is the price your paid for them?  Also any whatsapp groupchat? thank you in advance 😊 

looks like u booked your ride. when is it coming?

Neutral Newbie

The Audi logo lights are currently $180 on PA’s Lazada page, but going on special offer on 9.9 sale. Comes with installation.

Or you can just buy them from China at $10 and install yourself. All the same. 

Edited by jtww01

Neutral Newbie
On 8/3/2020 at 4:27 PM, nitro1310 said:

Hi All 

I just signed on the dotted line as well for a Q3 Cosmos Blue/Black. I'm keen to find out more on the TPMS from PA and where we can find info on additions they do. A question I have as  I didn't test, does the rear boot open with a kick sensor?

Lastly wondering if anyone has installed the USB ports ( Below ) that are supposed to be  under the rear seat  Air-con vents.

https://www.kufatec.com/en/audi/q3/q3-f3/complete-set-usb-hub-for-audi-q3-f3-43422

Thanks in advance for the info!

I retrofitted the kufatec unit on my Q3. It is basically the VAG unit sold to you direct. 

Do note that the kufatec package does not include the 12v Cigarette lighter port, so you have to buy your own from Aliexpress or wherever. 

Wiring was pretty straighforward, sent it to alexandra, to the car camera/ audio shops to wire for $50

its simpler to get PA to install since it is an option for about the same price.

7 hours ago, jtww01 said:

I retrofitted the kufatec unit on my Q3. It is basically the VAG unit sold to you direct. 

Do note that the kufatec package does not include the 12v Cigarette lighter port, so you have to buy your own from Aliexpress or wherever. 

Wiring was pretty straighforward, sent it to alexandra, to the car camera/ audio shops to wire for $50

its simpler to get PA to install since it is an option for about the same price.

Thanks for that!

New to here, i'm looking out for the Q3 SB, going down to test drive tomorrow but not experienced in negotation lol, can anyone PM me the package deals you guys got, learn some from the pros? 😅

Neutral Newbie
On 9/7/2020 at 12:15 PM, nitro1310 said:

Thanks for that!

alternatively, you only really need the following parts: 

You can try asking Audi.kit (glatt auto) for help getting the parts needed and installed.

83A863324A

5Q0 035 726L - ALiexpress sells this as: https://www.aliexpress.com/i/32952345795.html

8K0973754B  - connector to the USB hub

000979009E - wires to USB hub (but you can ask if the electrics shop has their own wiring

12V outlet, you can just buy from Aliexpress, but if you want Audi OEM then these are the part numbers:

4M0919309

4M0919340

• Praise 1

46 minutes ago, Firehorse said:

With the convenience of WhatsApp, forum seems to be a quiet place nowadays.
seen so many more Q3 and SB on the road.

is there a whatsapp group? can invite me?