2019 2nd Generation Audi Q3

Carbon82

3 hours ago, jk228b said:

Do update on the shipping? Hearsay shipping disrupted given the situation in china now..

From my experience the past few months, shipping ex China has been slow - even prior coronavirus.  Could be worse now.  I also noticed that recently, some sellers have been adding freight charges too.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie
On 2/11/2020 at 7:28 AM, Ginyu said:

My aircon was set at 23.5 and fan speed 2 bars😝

Wah, then I think I have to get it checked 

Neutral Newbie
On 2/11/2020 at 9:59 AM, Fiat5oo said:

congrats on collection! What color? 

Mine is set to 21.5c but fan speed is 1. I'm pretty sensitive to heat and I find the aircon cold enough, but fan speed i wish there was something in between 1 and 2. 

Hi, I got the black color!

what about you? 

36 minutes ago, Aktlc said:

Hi, I got the black color!

what about you? 

I'm also black with brown interior. Craving more chrome though haha. Congrats!

Neutral Newbie
On 2/11/2020 at 11:41 AM, Jeffrey said:

The 3D types cost $300+.  For me that's too much money for floor mats.  Anyway - different folks; different strokes.

There's a company called matters that does these 3D mats.i went asking them but they say they would only manufacture when there's at least 50 similar cars🤦🏻‍♀

Just now, Chloee said:

There's a company called matters that does these 3D mats.i went asking them but they say they would only manufacture when there's at least 50 similar cars🤦🏻‍♀

I checked with MaxPider also. They said design isn’t completed yet for our car. 

Neutral Newbie
10 hours ago, Fiat5oo said:

I'm also black with brown interior. Craving more chrome though haha. Congrats!

Nice!  this option wasn’t available for me when I bought 

Neutral Newbie
11 hours ago, Aktlc said:

Wah, then I think I have to get it checked 

I set mine at 21 and 2 bar with internal air circulation mode. Previously set at 23 and 2 bar with also internal air circulation mode but a few occasions got hot air come out when I enter a hot basement carpark on a cold day. After I set to 21, hot air never come back. The Salesperson says this model got a hot air mode

8 hours ago, Ptw said:

I set mine at 21 and 2 bar with internal air circulation mode. Previously set at 23 and 2 bar with also internal air circulation mode but a few occasions got hot air come out when I enter a hot basement carpark on a cold day. After I set to 21, hot air never come back. The Salesperson says this model got a hot air mode

Hmm, parked at home basement carpark, never experience hot air mode based on 23.5 and 2 bar settings. 

I just watched a 1 hr video review of the 2020 Q3.  It's the most detailed and comprehensive review I have watched; very useful to parties who are considering buying the Q3.  I think it is also useful for new owners.  It is UK specific.

The first half is interesting as it covers the car design and features and also compares against other premium suvs in its class.  The 2nd half talks mainly on the different models and their options.  And the last sector is of interest too as it talks on safety features.  The closing summary is pretty good too.

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie
1 hour ago, Jeffrey said:

Anyone knows what solar film does Audi comes with?

Anyone just installed solar film lately? Any recommendations?

3m normal ones. Can upgrade to crystalline, but need to pay $250 more I think  

Neutral Newbie

Oh mine, the insurance for the car is quite ex 😂. $1.8k after 40% ncd. Geez.. my current ride is only $700 per year. Anyone buy insurance from others for second year? What’s the range like? 

1 hour ago, Chloee said:

Oh mine, the insurance for the car is quite ex 😂. $1.8k after 40% ncd. Geez.. my current ride is only $700 per year. Anyone buy insurance from others for second year? What’s the range like? 

That’s more ex than Mini le

3 hours ago, Chloee said:

3m normal ones. Can upgrade to crystalline, but need to pay $250 more I think  

Thks for d info. I got 3M on my shortlist.

ADs packaged their cars together with loans and insurance.  A penalty is usually charged if you exclude any of the two.  In other words, your 1st year insurance premium will be much higher; 2nd year onwards you can renew with any insurance company for a lower premium

↡ Advertisement