2019 2nd Generation Audi Q3

Carbon82

On 1/24/2020 at 2:08 PM, csy1990 said:

Is the android auto wireless?

Yes it is android auto wireless.

For those already on Android 10, you dont need to install any new app, as Android Auto already preinstalled.

Others will need to install Android Auto from Playstore.

Neutral Newbie
1 hour ago, Ginyu said:

8C605CBA-879F-4603-B849-3EDA8909E3ED.jpeg

Thanks, wished they would have changed the buttons to silver/metallic. Btw, when u reverse do the side mirrors auto tilt downwards?

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

Yes it is android auto wireless.

For those already on Android 10, you dont need to install any new app, as Android Auto already preinstalled.

Others will need to install Android Auto from Playstore.

Omg another reason I want to get this car...

2 hours ago, Acezz said:

Thanks, wished they would have changed the buttons to silver/metallic. Btw, when u reverse do the side mirrors auto tilt downwards?

No it doesnt

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie
1 hour ago, Ginyu said:

No it doesnt

I read somewhr that for awhile this feature has been standard on the audis but you have to make sure the mirror knob is set to the passenger side and some settings have to be set beforehand(eg. Position) Not sure if it will work for you

9 minutes ago, Acezz said:

I read somewhr that for awhile this feature has been standard on the audis but you have to make sure the mirror knob is set to the passenger side and some settings have to be set beforehand(eg. Position) Not sure if it will work for you

Thanks for the tip, I have yet to read the manual🤣.

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys, I have booked the Q3 during the Motorshow earlier this month. This is also my first car purchase. Do let me know if there are any WA groups that I could join and hopefully learn more about this car!  

No need to run in; just drive normal and don't over-rev the engine.  Enjoy your new Q3

PA says service is in intervals of 15k.  My mileage is very low, and I am old school.  So I will service the Q3 after 12 months.  That's the reason I did not take the 3 years service package.

Every few months take the Q3 into Msia for a brisk run; that's always good for a new car.

Neutral Newbie
On 1/24/2020 at 2:08 PM, csy1990 said:

Is the android auto wireless?

Can I confirm with any of the car owners? My SE told me it is wired 🧐

40 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

No need to run in; just drive normal and don't over-rev the engine.  Enjoy your new Q3

That's the definition of run in - not over-revving the engine above a certain rpm for first 1000-2000km.

56 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

PA says service is in intervals of 15k.  My mileage is very low, and I am old school.  So I will service the Q3 after 12 months.  That's the reason I did not take the 3 years service package.

Every few months take the Q3 into Msia for a brisk run; that's always good for a new car.

Not just engine, the rest of the car also needs run-in. Drive it smoothly.

↡ Advertisement