2019 Mercedes A class (W177) and Sedan (V177)

CrimsonVertigo

U didn't add 8K for the pano sunroof, front electric memory seats and led matrix headlights?

Matrix headlights not from Audi meh?  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Matrix headlights not from Audi meh?  [laugh]

Ya. Dunno watz the Merc version called. Lol.

Oh. The SE told me add on 8K for those options on the A200 but waiting time is around 4 months.

Nope. Its more than 8k. It was 148k for them. Now its 151k.

Oh. The SE told me add on 8K for those options on the A200 but waiting time is around 4 months.

4 months wait time, its a A200 hatch back or sedan coupe?

Only hatch back for now. No news of sedan coming to SG. 4 months waiting time is for additional 8K option purchase.

Lol 8k from what price? Your se is AD? Yup AD will launch during car show in dec

Wa now the sedan version got coupe added at e back lol

Lol 8k from what price? Your se is AD? Yup AD will launch during car show in dec

8K added to the quoted 142K by the PI. Meaning at 150K for the A200 hatch back, U get electric front memory seats, pano sun roof and multibeam led headlights.

8K added to the quoted 142K by the PI. Meaning at 150K for the A200 hatch back, U get electric front memory seats, pano sun roof and multibeam led headlights.

150k... peeps would have went for the current audi a4 or can cham xiong for the outgoing merc c180. Everything is better for the same price. That was my consideration back then.

150k... peeps would have went for the current audi a4 or can cham xiong for the outgoing merc c180. Everything is better for the same price. That was my consideration back then.

Some ppl would prefer the equipment trim level as compared to the current A4 (no virtual cockpit, no pano sunroof, no memory seats, no matrix headlights, no reverse camera, no safety techs like lane keep assist, adaptive cruise control & early preventive collision) for 150K from AD. 

• Praise 1

Some ppl would prefer the equipment trim level as compared to the current A4 (no virtual cockpit, no pano sunroof, no memory seats, no matrix headlights, no reverse camera, no safety techs like lane keep assist, adaptive cruise control & early preventive collision) for 150K from AD.

Quite hard. Getting less 'car' for the price. Minority only bro.

Only hatch back for now. No news of sedan coming to SG. 4 months waiting time is for additional 8K option purchase.

Ok la, still can get before 2019 CNY.

U R indeed getting a "less" car in the A4 without those equipment trims leh.

When i bought the mz3 2l ppl say i siao. Alot went to buy mazda 6 without even the safety features 3 yrs ago lol.