2019 Mercedes A class (W177) and Sedan (V177)

CrimsonVertigo

Spare battery also same. Was advised to bring back car to let technician check

What kind of jeans u wearing? Mayb too thick lol. Try it with ur frens/ family pants Edited by Dannnn
  • Praise 1

Spare battery also same. Was advised to bring back car to let technician check

Last time my Audi, 2 reasons why;

1. Key in same pocket as HP.

2. Key in third party key case/ pouch.

Perhaps it could be this.

Anyone knows how to connect the Internet to the MBUX system?

Which features need to connect to internet? Used the hotspot connection but like see no difference

I tried "Hey Mercedes, send a message to ***"... she replied dictation not available as I am offline. I thought this is pretty useful especially you are reaching your destination and want the other party to know.

Which features need to connect to internet? Used the hotspot connection but like see no difference

I tried "Hey Mercedes, send a message to ***"... she replied dictation not available as I am offline. I thought this is pretty useful especially you are reaching your destination and want the other party to know.

I see. But Mercedes itself will not have your phone number as the sender.

I think if connect directly via Bluetooth or Apple CarPlay will be the way to get messaging out.

I tried asking for weather etc also no response. Seems like even connected to hotspot it behaves as if offline.

• Praise 1

I connected my phone to MBUX via Bluetooth. She can read all my contacts but just can't send out messages. Calling is fine.

Is yours from PI or C&C?

I see. But Mercedes itself will not have your phone number as the sender.

I think if connect directly via Bluetooth or Apple CarPlay will be the way to get messaging out.

I tried asking for weather etc also no response. Seems like even connected to hotspot it behaves as if offline.

• Praise 1

I connected my phone to MBUX via Bluetooth. She can read all my contacts but just can't send out messages. Calling is fine.

Is yours from PI or C&C?

C & C
  • Praise 1

For C&C, what I gathered is that the Mercedes ME is currently not available in Singapore yet. Once it launches here, the online service should be fine. You can text your SE and ask about it.

C & C

For C&C, what I gathered is that the Mercedes ME is currently not available in Singapore yet. Once it launches here, the online service should be fine. You can text your SE and ask about it.

Oh PI one is working? Do you have to register your profile as based in overseas to do that?

Nope. PI not working as well. Do share if anyone managed to do it.

Oh PI one is working? Do you have to register your profile as based in overseas to do that?

• Praise 1

Seems like there is cny discount for A180. $7k off I think.

I received a SMS from a C&C SE saying up to $9k discount CNY for A180 so the invoice price is $141,888.

I received a SMS from a C&C SE saying up to $9k discount CNY for A180 so the invoice price is $141,888.

Wah. At least more attractive now compared to A200

How was your 1k servicing?

Fuss free experience at Autosprint. Good customer service and friendly staffs. Changed engine oil, filter and engine flush.
↡ Advertisement