2019 Mercedes A class (W177) and Sedan (V177)

CrimsonVertigo

Sorry don't understand.

As I know from the PI the MBUX system does not come with the Nav and Carplay.

To install the Nav might not possible but for Carplay is possible but need to find which workshop can do it

Yup a lot shops able to do it already. See whether u wanna pay only not.
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Hi people, I have a question.

Read somewhere that the UK map in the PI cars can be converted to SEA map.

Android Auto mirrors your android phone features to your MBUX and since i only uses google maps, all I need is to convert the map to SG map?

No point to get Android Auto?

Hi people, I have a question.

Read somewhere that the UK map in the PI cars can be converted to SEA map.

Android Auto mirrors your android phone features to your MBUX and since i only uses google maps, all I need is to convert the map to SG map?

No point to get Android Auto?

Seems like you have 2 options confused. PI cars come with Mercedes UK maps pre-installed - to my knowledge there is no way to change this to Mercedes SEA maps as of now.

MOST PI W177 can have carplay/andriod auto added on. This means that you can have google maps/waze on the screen.

Therefore you should just get carplay/andriod auto and forget about the Mercedes maps.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Seems like you have 2 options confused. PI cars come with Mercedes UK maps pre-installed - to my knowledge there is no way to change this to Mercedes SEA maps as of now.

MOST PI W177 can have carplay/andriod auto added on. This means that you can have google maps/waze on the screen.

Therefore you should just get carplay/andriod auto and forget about the Mercedes maps.

Oh i see.

Thank you for the info.

New A Class saloon will be launched next week by C&C

Think only 1 variant available for now and is priced at $163,888 n there is a further $2k discount if booked early.

• Praise 4

On 8/20/2019 at 11:22 AM, Spring said:

New A Class saloon will be launched next week by C&C

Think only 1 variant available for now and is priced at $163,888 n there is a further $2k discount if booked early.

Saw the saloon in the showroom last weekend; also available in the MB SG website car configuator. 

Now they giving $5k discount on top of $5k OT, $5k service vouchers n $1.7k Insurance subsidy so effectively it’s $147k. 

• Praise 5

18 hours ago, Spring said:

Now they giving $5k discount on top of $5k OT, $5k service vouchers n $1.7k Insurance subsidy so effectively it’s $147k. 

I went to see the A sedan today , unfortunately no car for test drive yet .  

I also tested the new B , which is a breakthru .  It is now at 1.4L engine with bigger turbo much more responsive as compared to 5 years ago the first B I owned though it was 1.6L but not much power. 

Also the interior was much nicer with 2 big digital panel cockpit and touch screen technology .  The selling price is at 170K 

• Praise 2

29 minutes ago, Innocuous said:

I went to see the A sedan today , unfortunately no car for test drive yet .  

I also tested the new B , which is a breakthru .  It is now at 1.4L engine with bigger turbo much more responsive as compared to 5 years ago the first B I owned though it was 1.6L but not much power. 

Also the interior was much nicer with 2 big digital panel cockpit and touch screen technology .  The selling price is at 170K 

A friend from my chat group tested the A class saloon last week. Think you check again cos the car has been officially launched hence a test drive car shld be available for sure.

• Praise 4

4 hours ago, Spring said:

A friend from my chat group tested the A class saloon last week. Think you check again cos the car has been officially launched hence a test drive car shld be available for sure.

I was there this afternoon.  A sedan no test drive car .  Pending for LTA approval

AD will let you test drive GLA because is the same engine - I did 

• Praise 1