2019 Mercedes A class (W177) and Sedan (V177)

CrimsonVertigo

23 hours ago, TeamAMG69 said:

only for new rides from cycle. 

for complete details, kindly call your friendly Cycle SE

as for the "special price" - it is not given to everyone rather special selected few, just join any merc chat

post the question, sure got "admin" / old birds tell you , they know someone , or they are the ones that have the special price

Thank you for sharing! Will look out when i make my next car purchase.

Anyone managed to get special price? can share so i can share with others who are keen?

Edited by andersseanx
↡ Advertisement

On 1/14/2020 at 5:20 PM, andersseanx said:

Thank you for sharing! Will look out when i make my next car purchase.

Anyone managed to get special price? can share so i can share with others who are keen?

nobody ? hmm 

11 hours ago, andersseanx said:

nobody ? hmm 

Sure have.  But why would people share it openly in a chatforum and put it in black and white ? 

Already said it is exclusive special deal.  I have discretion , not going to jeopardise my future purchase.  More importantly  not to sabo my friend who gave me this deal. 

• Praise 3

If it looks like a PI and smells like a PI, it's probably a PI. Not hard to see who has a hidden agenda. 

Of course, after this the PI must come out to say who says I support PI means I'm PI? I'm just "sharing" for the "benefit" of everyone. 

I don't deny I have my personal biases also and sometimes also eager to share them, but after a certain point I simply move on from the convo. I don't get paid to bash certain brands or companies.

• Praise 3

5 hours ago, flashbang said:

If it looks like a PI and smells like a PI, it's probably a PI. Not hard to see who has a hidden agenda. 

Of course, after this the PI must come out to say who says I support PI means I'm PI? I'm just "sharing" for the "benefit" of everyone. 

I don't deny I have my personal biases also and sometimes also eager to share them, but after a certain point I simply move on from the convo. I don't get paid to bash certain brands or companies.

Yes. you are right. I'm a PI that sell mercs. I think this is what everyone wants to see and believe. So be it. I am not going to go against your wishes.

Regardless of your price, if you can find my comparison wrong/inaccurate, point it out. Stop bashing me like a spoiled brat. At least i bother to make the effort to compare what i have gathered and something which could be shared. So far i see a lot of generalized statement with NOTHING to back it up. Damn irritating. If you want to share, make sure u share something valid. Talk until what also have in the end cannot even prove it or share it. Joke. Might as well don't say. Just because you buy from C&C then your put up your defensive barrier on singing its praises higher than how a rocket can fly. Hysterical.

The people here are QUICK to bash but SLOW to help. I applaud you for not being ashamed of yourself.

Edited by andersseanx
  • Praise 2

I collected my car yesterday.  Still playing with the system. 

A quick question - 

The speedometer is on the left and the RPM is on the right.  Can these 2 switch position ?  

• Praise 1

4 hours ago, Innocuous said:

I collected my car yesterday.  Still playing with the system. 

A quick question - 

The speedometer is on the left and the RPM is on the right.  Can these 2 switch position ?  

why dont you join SGMERC telegram chat for this model and ask the old birds inside

i am very sure they are very nice people and will be more than happy to help u

there are many trolls in the internet / forumn ... no value add

Just now, TeamAMG69 said:

why dont you join SGMERC telegram chat for this model and ask the old birds inside

i am very sure they are very nice people and will be more than happy to help u

there are many trolls in the internet / forumn ... no value add

Good idea 🙂 

Kam xia 

On 1/13/2020 at 5:24 PM, TeamAMG69 said:

with all due respect to PI , they say they honor recall, but how to know if they actually carry out this exercise? got any evidence of proof that they really reach out to end consumer?

also recall, does the end consumer need to pay for parts & labour? - cos i seen owners say diff coverage on recall 

Get from the reputable ones or have it written in black and white. That's what I personally do for the cars that I sell. 

This may sound rude/sarcastic but believe me i am not - how do you get PIs to prove that they have handled the recalls for customers? They can't be posting it here or on their social media pages as that's a little impractical. 

The last point really depends on the PI and warranty provider. 

On 1/10/2020 at 8:25 PM, Innocuous said:

If it is "to each his own" then why is your initial post so pushy and condemning about AD..... shouldn't it be more neutral tone ?   

Spring is not a salesperson from Mercedes because we know each others. 

You sounded MORE like a P.I salesperson rather 

Also that sentence "if I pay so much more, I want the car to be at my doorstep immediately manz .....: .... For A 200 you want it immediately,  what if you were buying E class , S Class  ?   

Chief among all, if my car was purchased from C&C any issue I knock at their door even if it is after warranty.   If it is with P.I if they still around ? capable to solve my problem ? 

P/S - I have confident C&C will be around for a long time 

So you are saying C&C offers better and faster service if you buy an E or S class? That's a bold point to state. 

And even E is not immediate man. Maybe S is i don't know. 

I have explained to you re PI warranty before but it seems you forgot it. Nowadays, PI warranties are insured by insurance companies. So if your PI closes down, it does not affect your warranty. If the workshop closes down, it does not affect your warranty as your warranty gets transferred to another workshop which is definitely an inconvenience to be honest but you are not left hanging. 

7 minutes ago, jlote said:

So you are saying C&C offers better and faster service if you buy an E or S class? That's a bold point to state. 

I have explained to you re PI warranty before but it seems you forgot it. Nowadays, PI warranties are insured by insurance companies. So if your PI closes down, it does not affect your warranty. If the workshop closes down, it does not affect your warranty as your warranty gets transferred to another workshop which is definitely an inconvenience to be honest but you are not left hanging. 

warranty by manufacturer vs warranty by insurance companies is a HUGE difference.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, jlote said:

jlote 

You must follow the tread and then continue the story..... 

Dont jump in after many moons where the issued is over and out of nowhere anyhow quote me and dont know what you talking about E and S about what I have posted. 

When I mentioned E and S earlier it was in reference of other users earlier posting ......

Anyway dont need to respond to my posting, like I said, this issue ended some moons ago liao..........

3 hours ago, Mkl22 said:

warranty by manufacturer vs warranty by insurance companies is a HUGE difference.

I know one of the workshop that is also a PI authorise workshop. The warranty part stops or cap at a certain dollar value. SOmething like a harvey norman extended warranty of sort.

So lets go one step further.

https://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2010/feb/09/toyota-recalls-full-list

Toyota-recall-graphic-002.jpg

How does one proceed with the recall?

Edited by Sdf4786k

6 hours ago, jlote said:

Get from the reputable ones or have it written in black and white. That's what I personally do for the cars that I sell. 

This may sound rude/sarcastic but believe me i am not - how do you get PIs to prove that they have handled the recalls for customers? They can't be posting it here or on their social media pages as that's a little impractical. 

The last point really depends on the PI and warranty provider. 

no worries bro

having a healthy discussion

really dun know that is why ask ....

actually posting on social media / fb / or forumn is good idea...

aka, say they really do carry out recall ...

least i seen in SGMERC forumn, some workshop say service car, they show the new parts vs old parts, etc ... mostly cover car plates, but some have plates, or owners face, or beside

u may say reuse cars - well, i dun think those ws dare to be so kelong, also can see the bodykit, wrap, rims, 

9 hours ago, Mkl22 said:

Definitely it is no doubt. But from personal experience (which won't really matter here as im a PI) feedback has been really good. And these insurance companies are the big players and they are putting their reputations on the line. 

Agent warranty - well again my words won't matter cos these are coming from a PI but it is a little bit overhyped. 

Then there are some PIs which offer in house warranty - that is a bit of a concern with regards to them closing down etc. 

End of the day, it's all about the price that you are paying. 

7 hours ago, Innocuous said:

jlote 

You must follow the tread and then continue the story..... 

Dont jump in after many moons where the issued is over and out of nowhere anyhow quote me and dont know what you talking about E and S about what I have posted. 

When I mentioned E and S earlier it was in reference of other users earlier posting ......

Anyway dont need to respond to my posting, like I said, this issue ended some moons ago liao..........

Actually i did and in all fairness, i attempted to clarify what you wrote which is evident by the fact that i ended my sentence with a question mark which was addressed to you from the words that you said as seen from your original quote. 

And having explained to you before but yet you ignoring what i said, it means you didn't understand (i guess I'm gonna regret having said that) 

6 hours ago, Sdf4786k said:

I know one of the workshop that is also a PI authorise workshop. The warranty part stops or cap at a certain dollar value. SOmething like a harvey norman extended warranty of sort.

So lets go one step further.

https://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2010/feb/09/toyota-recalls-full-list

Toyota-recall-graphic-002.jpg

How does one proceed with the recall?

Yes different workshops different plans. And also different costs for us to purchase the different warranties. 

• Haha! 1

3 hours ago, TeamAMG69 said:

no worries bro

having a healthy discussion

really dun know that is why ask ....

actually posting on social media / fb / or forumn is good idea...

aka, say they really do carry out recall ...

least i seen in SGMERC forumn, some workshop say service car, they show the new parts vs old parts, etc ... mostly cover car plates, but some have plates, or owners face, or beside

u may say reuse cars - well, i dun think those ws dare to be so kelong, also can see the bodykit, wrap, rims, 

No worries man and i wanted to explain as well 🙂

You do make a good point thinking about my original sentence again. They can promote their companies on that as well. 

Can kelong on the stock cars hahaha. Kidding la

↡ Advertisement