2019 Mercedes A class (W177) and Sedan (V177)

CrimsonVertigo

18 minutes ago, andersseanx said:

why so long ?

it's the new GLA to be exact, apparently selling quite well. in august during soft launch 1st batch to deliver is ard Oct/nov... too bad i chose to wait for the PIs side to come in with their quotes, which only happened in Oct, by then when i got back to CnC, earliest is Mar 2021 alr...  also added quite a bit of accessories.

i chose to post here becos the new GLA thread 

is like a ghost town, bo lang one. hope to glean useful tips from A owners as the platform and interior is the same as 2020 GLA.

30 minutes ago, Genosypheus said:

it's the new GLA to be exact, apparently selling quite well. in august during soft launch 1st batch to deliver is ard Oct/nov... too bad i chose to wait for the PIs side to come in with their quotes, which only happened in Oct, by then when i got back to CnC, earliest is Mar 2021 alr...  also added quite a bit of accessories.

i chose to post here becos the new GLA thread 

is like a ghost town, bo lang one. hope to glean useful tips from A owners as the platform and interior is the same as 2020 GLA.

care to share how much you got from CNC ? and what you added?

7 hours ago, Jolvin said:

hmmmm any a35 hatchback owners here ??

Any known issues and recommended to get from C&C or PI ?

always about price and expectations. no right no wrong.

Neutral Newbie

I have a couple of questions on the current model A180 Hatchback, appreciate some input :

1.  C&C has the Style and Progressive models, PI has SE model.  Mind to share what is the main diff in the specs on these style given they are all A180 ?

2. Advertised price from C&C is $150+k, what is the typical discounted price ?   I seem to recall seeing an ad months back of it being at $128k (may be wrong).

Thanks.

4 hours ago, spacecraft said:

I have a couple of questions on the current model A180 Hatchback, appreciate some input :

1.  C&C has the Style and Progressive models, PI has SE model.  Mind to share what is the main diff in the specs on these style given they are all A180 ?

2. Advertised price from C&C is $150+k, what is the typical discounted price ?   I seem to recall seeing an ad months back of it being at $128k (may be wrong).

Thanks.

1. PI SE model no retractable side mirror, no keyless entries, no memory seats, 7" screen. NO smart key.

1. CnC style is 7" while progressive is 10.25" screen. No keyless entry.

2. Yes, CnC did advertised but now no more. Just go to CnC showroom and enquire. 

• Praise 1

On 3/3/2021 at 3:57 PM, spacecraft said:

Thanks.

$128k possible. I was offer at this price in Jan. Now COE Cat A pricing around Jan pricing. I believed it is possible. Usually CnC play around with the overtrade and trade in value of your car. However you need to get the right sales and timing. Some CnC sales wun bother much. I went to 3 CnC SE. First 1, enquiry thru Facebook. Promo = What you see is What you get. Trade in of my car similar BMW/Volvo/Lexus. 2nd SE, my friend contact. Quoted the same as First SE. Say maybe can give $5k more but then come to booking, need to go down to confirm than can see if can give $5k more. 3rd SE, my boss call to CnC, assign him an SE. Given $10k more from trade in value. Squeeze another $5k before going down to put money. That SE make some mistake, my boss managed to squeeze another $2k. All these happen in the span of 4 weeks from first 1st SE to 3rd SE. Timing might also play a part. 1st SE suggest me to buy A180, That time is the Cat A promo. Likely the one you see. 2nd one, they are pushing GLB180. 2nd SE push me to get GLB180. Only the 3rd one work on the car that I want.

Anyway good luck to your new car hunt.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Thanks Khee and Bobby for sharing and the information provided.   It helps a lot in my search.   

Edited by spacecraft
  • Praise 1