2019 Mercedes A class (W177) and Sedan (V177)

CrimsonVertigo

11 hours ago, Roadhogger said:

Can Owners of PI models advise if support is an issue?

What do you mean by support? Are you referring to aftersales service?

6 hours ago, Roadhogger said:

Yes, also support interms of Merc diagnostic tools etc...

It varies from PI to PI but in general your expectations should be 0 aftersales service if you are buying from PI

19 minutes ago, Acegab said:

It varies from PI to PI but in general your expectations should be 0 aftersales service if you are buying from PI

How about external workshop ? Which are the reliable ones that are well equipped to handle the troubleshooting?

29 minutes ago, Roadhogger said:

How about external workshop ? Which are the reliable ones that are well equipped to handle the troubleshooting?

I find Ali at Kompressor. He used to work at C&C Mercedes for like 20 years. Only uses original parts.

For this variant A class already been out for afew years already. But interior and exterior still looks great for its times, only feedback i read is just the FC aint as good as paper stated. But only afew did share their FC

Anyone can clarify?

19 hours ago, Ben_1985 said:

For this variant A class already been out for afew years already. But interior and exterior still looks great for its times, only feedback i read is just the FC aint as good as paper stated. But only afew did share their FC

Anyone can clarify?

I have friends getting below 10km/l

not sure about the other MCF owners here

11 hours ago, Porche said:

@Roadhogger I bought from Zion, they have their own workshop. Support is ok but I go to my regular workshop. Mercedes not so bad, if it’s Audi or BMW maybe different story 

My service at C&C has been horrible 😅 they applied solar film which was soo low quality that they had to change the whole wind screen because it literally melted. Car stitches and leather came out after less then a year had to change the whole car seat they blamed it on the weather. External chrome strips has irreversible water marks they also blamed it on the weather.

Edited by Acegab
↡ Advertisement