2019 Mercedes A class (W177) and Sedan (V177)

CrimsonVertigo

I think generally is more towards the software part.  Whether external workshop got the proper merc diagnostic tools and coding works after any complicated parts replacement.

↡ Advertisement

27 minutes ago, Roadhogger said:

I think generally is more towards the software part.  Whether external workshop got the proper merc diagnostic tools and coding works after any complicated parts replacement.

diagnostic tools is very common already .

even those very cheap type can scan the fault code or do reset for conti cars easily.

the problem is can the mech diagnostic what is the problem by looking at the code? the code is not going to tell the mech what part is faulty.

and most local mech barely use utilize the scanner fully. at most 10-20 % of the functions is being used.

@Acegab I’m different, I bo Lui buy Cnc cars. Price is out of reach for me, I went to see CHR but too small for the rear. Then the SE Sai Koh say their A class same price as CHR worth to take a look. The rest is history cos I budget uncle same price as Jap and can Hao Lian Mai tu Liao. But next car I will go back to Jap 

8 hours ago, Porche said:

@Acegab I’m different, I bo Lui buy Cnc cars. Price is out of reach for me, I went to see CHR but too small for the rear. Then the SE Sai Koh say their A class same price as CHR worth to take a look. The rest is history cos I budget uncle same price as Jap and can Hao Lian Mai tu Liao. But next car I will go back to Jap 

You got a problematic car or ?

12 hours ago, Porche said:

Haolian simi, its a bloody A class, muayhahhahhahhahhahha

2 hours ago, Throttle2 said:

Haolian simi, its a bloody A class, muayhahhahhahhahhahha

Ikr it's like people drive Audi A3 supposedly more zai then uncle camry

1 hour ago, Acegab said:

Ikr it's like people drive Audi A3 supposedly more zai then uncle camry

😆🤣😂😄😁

zai or not i dont know but Anything that is in Cat A  COE is definitely B&B , isnt it?

37 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

😆🤣😂😄😁

zai or not i dont know but Anything that is in Cat A  COE is definitely B&B , isnt it?

Well to be fair the GLB is also Cat A and I wouldn't really class that as a B&B car. A bit subjective la.

• Haha! 1

16 minutes ago, Acegab said:

Well to be fair the GLB is also Cat A and I wouldn't really class that as a B&B car. A bit subjective la.

😄😁🤣You go read what i said about the GLB.   No different. It IS B&B.

even GLC is B&B

56 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

😆🤣😂😄😁

If that’s what you think .. then Motor Image Subaru cars all consider higher end than Cat A cars including A Class  ? 

9 minutes ago, Roadhogger said:

If that’s what you think .. then Motor Image Subaru cars all consider higher end than Cat A cars including A Class  ? 

I didnt say its binary. 
I just said all cat A is considered b&b. 
Many cat b can also also b&b.

why, not song ah?

you drive A class is it? Lose to Subaru , not happy ah?

😂😁🤣😎

Edited by Throttle2
  • Haha! 1

@Roadhogger qin cai there is always a mountain higher than another mountain. Bought with your money you happy most important, what other says not important. But A class really B&B car, just that our COE system and the badge make it a little better b&b car. I drive a pony W176 but I still happy 

4 hours ago, Porche said:

@Throttle2 bo pian first time can buy continental. I Hao lian Kia Loh . Bloody A class also like that bought with my money 

i know i know

in another thread i also commented

many entry level conti driver especially A class always like sibei hao lian . CLA also.
muayhahhahhah

Proud of yourself for achieving, ok lah, can understand.  

Since you mentioned, you bought with own money, i take it that is is fully cash settled and not on instalment?   Hee hee…. Dont angry hor.  You know, I just like to ask that question.   

Enjoy your A Class.  Wish you an S Class in the future. 

6 hours ago, Porche said:

@Roadhogger qin cai there is always a mountain higher than another mountain. Bought with your money you happy most important, what other says not important. But A class really B&B car, just that our COE system and the badge make it a little better b&b car. I drive a pony W176 but I still happy 

True... 

@Throttle2 nothing to angry about. U r entitled to your views, I respect that. I drive only a A class nothing to Hao Lian, I think most r still humble. My car is still on instalment, technically still belong to the bank. 

On 11/11/2021 at 2:56 AM, Porche said:

@Roadhogger ok leh mine UK factory build 

Honda Civic type R also uk factory build I think. So the quality quite ok..

infinity also uk. Just that they stop building rhd 

Edited by Sdf4786k
↡ Advertisement