Weekend Car Wash

Ki113r

For those staying in south west area. Where do you have your car washed during weekends? Are there better car wash services other than the usual car wash at petrol station?

↡ Advertisement

I only trust DIY washing. Never go to petrol station car wash to prolong having swirl marks.

For those staying in south west area. Where do you have your car washed during weekends? Are there better car wash services other than the usual car wash at petrol station?

• Praise 2

Support spc at pasir panjang area. Support the ppl there

only my maid has the privilege to wash my cars haha

i dont really trust petrol station, worry cause scratch mark

• Praise 1

I get my car washed at a car detailer, though pay more, but damn worth it. and i even bought their products, 3M car soap, 3M quick wax, and 3M tire shine for DIY wash.

Supersonic

only my maid has the privilege to wash my cars haha

i dont really trust petrol station, worry cause scratch mark

Wash your car at petrol station confirmed will get scratch mark. But sometimes even wash car yourself might also get scratch mark, although not as many as from petrol station. Esp if your get your maid to wash the car, also would get scratch mark.

Yeah. I think most of us worried about unprofessional car was at petrol station. That's why I was asking recommendations to a car wash other than the usual petrol station ma.

Supersonic

Yeah. I think most of us worried about unprofessional car was at petrol station. That's why I was asking recommendations to a car wash other than the usual petrol station ma.

Either go to car detailer or wash the car yourself lo.

Some car detailers do offer competitive price for car wash and its definitely better than car wash at petrol stations. Try to google for car wash...

Hi just my 2 cents on a proper car wash technique, did some research online and also clarified with a detailer few months back.

Never use a low quality sponge to wash your car as the tiny pores of the sponge will trap sand particles and dirt which in turn causes you to scratch the paint surface, as basically you are rubbing all these sand particles around. its always good to go for a good quality microfiber wash mitt for a wash. 

Shampoo is also necessary as it removes grease and much more contaminants as compared to washing with just water.

and also always remember to dip the washmitt in your bucket of soap water to rinse off excess dirt! 

For drying wise im using a big piece 70X60cm microfiber towel, the saf bathing towel can come in handy  [thumbsup]  those are made to be very good quality + they are free  [smash]

• Praise 4

Hi Bros who DIY or ask their maids to DIY. I have a Cordless Polisher, which can be used for polishing/waxing/buffing and ideal for HDB carpark users.

You can check it out on Carousell, just search for Ryobi Cordless Polisher. I'm renting it out. Thanks!

- Another DIY car washer

post-143686-0-28511200-1538022080.jpg

If you've got time and is knowledgeable enough on how to clean car. Maybe you can try DIY cleaning on weekends. It can also be a bonding time for you and your kids (if you have any). Despite that I much prefer to let my car washed on shop sometimes I also try DIY car wash as I find it satisfying and fulfilling. 

• Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

I always get my car thoroughly clean at a car detailer. I pay a little more but its definitely worth it. They cleaned both my interior as well as my car exterior. They even cleaned my engine bay. I also got my roof lining renewed by them. 

The car detailer is called Ngam Brothers Cushion. Their services are very valued for money. Its not the same as just getting a car wash at a nearby petrol kiosk haha 

↡ Advertisement