EPL 18/19 - New Season Begins

kdash

Man utd sibei on fire sia.

Frankly i thought this ole gunnar will flunk. But hes the best manager uted ever had

They were playing with confidence with 1 touch passing out of tight areas with ease. Perhaps Fulham made them looked good.
  • Praise 1

Spurs lucky to be ahead at ht against leicester.

A bit lacklucksure performance even for eriksen despite creating the goal.

Playing im wembley is like playing another away game

Spurs won 3-1 against leicester. Made to work really hard as leicester took so many shots. Lloris motm. Save vardys penalty plus many other saves.

Spurs had 3 shots on target including the 1st goal header. And all went in. Thats the diff btw these 2 sides.

A lucky win for spurs. Winning ugly though but phew. Luck needed

everton players, be it ex or not, will help ensure city are on the top of table.

super obvious if you ask me.

A bit disrespectful to City, as if they really need the "help";as if everton players tried 110%, they would be able to beat City.

All these talk just to earn mileage... Meaningless.

If this is a game which holds more significant like relegation or Euro placing, it would be a better gauge of intent

Man City totally annihilated Chelsea 6-0 to go back to the top of the EPL.

Agüero hattrick which is his 11th in EPL and equals Shearer’s record humiliated Chelsea who now drop to 6th in the table. Sarri under heavy pressure and avoided Pep’s handshake as he stormed down the tunnel at full time. City’s high press meant Chelsea were under pressure right from the start.

Looks like it will be a one sided League Cup Final if the Blues don’t have a game plan to counter this.

• Praise 3

Agüero hattrick which is his 11th in EPL and equals Shearer’s record humiliated Chelsea who now drop to 6th in the table. Sarri under heavy pressure and avoided Pep’s handshake as he stormed down the tunnel at full time. City’s high press meant Chelsea were under pressure right from the start.

Looks like it will be a one sided League Cup Final if the Blues don’t have a game plan to counter this.

chelsea want to go high press against man c high press,

when it dun work , they dun have plan B.

i dun know its courageous to die die stick to own plan or stupid....

• Praise 2

I actually watched the match even though it was late. Got delayed a bit in connecting my free viewing [laugh] , and it was already 2-0 up!

I was hoping Chelsea would at least be able to give a decent fight, but it was so one-sided until it was 4-0, before Chelsea started to play. But they couldn't get going and so it went further downhill in the second half, when City obviously eased up a bit.

So yes, Sarri is under pressure now. Among the top 6, Chelsea fell the most from Oct onwards. They were at one point neck to neck with City and Pool, but has dropped many points since then.

This was reminiscent of charity shield when City almost completely outplayed Chelsea. But Chelsea started the season very well, and later on was the first team to inflict a defeat on City. Let's see if he's able to muster another comeback for the League Cup final lor...

• Praise 3

chelsea want to go high press against man c high press,

when it dun work , they dun have plan B.

i dun know its courageous to die die stick to own plan or stupid....

This Sarri is damn one track. Sarriball or nothing at all.

U can say he is courageous for sticking to his beliefs but flip side is there was no damage control till now the positive goal difference over Arsenal n United has been wiped out!

Which one u take, last season narrow 0-1 loss but played so negatively that the critics were baying for Conte’s head or this 0-6 defeat where actually Chelsea had the same no. Of shots at goal as City n enjoyed 47% possession?

• Praise 5

This Sarri is damn one track. Sarriball or nothing at all.

U can say he is courageous for sticking to his beliefs but flip side is there was no damage control till now the positive goal difference over Arsenal n United has been wiped out!

Which one u take, last season narrow 0-1 loss but played so negatively that the critics were baying for Conte’s head or this 0-6 defeat where actually Chelsea had the same no. Of shots at goal as City n enjoyed 47% possession?

i take conte any time.

conte only  mistake is morata/bakayoko

if giroud join chelsea 2 mth early , they could have go into top 4.

their result improve alot after giroud join

i am a defensive minded players, on pitch and off pitch........

likE the great sir alex say , def win u title...

u can play very fancy football, but if u cannot def, u go no where.

remember pep first season at man c, they play damn well also. but win nothing

is until 2nd season they change all their defender, then they start winning leag

Agüero hattrick which is his 11th in EPL and equals Shearerâs record humiliated Chelsea who now drop to 6th in the table. Sarri under heavy pressure and avoided Pepâs handshake as he stormed down the tunnel at full time. Cityâs high press meant Chelsea were under pressure right from the start.

Looks like it will be a one sided League Cup Final if the Blues donât have a game plan to counter this.

ManC is on the way up. Surely they will win the league!

Om a sad note. Flamengo's fire tragedy which claimed the lifes of many young boys overshadows everything going on in soccer scene. Poor kids all so young. Really pity their parents and families.

I dare say the chelski players all cb one.

Almost same set of players that won the league 2yrs back, but now can lose 6 nil. For players like them earning so much monies, its a disgrace.

Manager is at fault, but the player power is strong. If they dun like the manager they just phew chiu and collect their fat salaries anytime.

They know their russian boss very rich one. He only sack managers not players one.

• Praise 1

Four major league only left England. When will EPL start using VAR?

They still insist that ref mistake is the part of the game?

↡ Advertisement