EPL 18/19 - New Season Begins

kdash

ManC is on the way up. Surely they will win the league!

This is the best chance for MC to win the four Cups titles.

League Cup - vs Chelsea

FA Cup -MU/Chelsea only one will be in Q-Final. The rest can beat them easily even with reserves.

League - Both agian MU in next few weeks is the most critica one. But I think they have the depth in the team that Liverpool lack. So they will win the league at the end.

Champion League - Traditional team like Munich, R. Mardid, Barcelona was not as strong as last few year.

I am not M. City fan. Above is just my analyst.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Man City totally annihilated Chelsea 6-0 to go back to the top of the EPL.

Agüero hattrick which is his 11th in EPL and equals Shearer’s record humiliated Chelsea who now drop to 6th in the table. Sarri under heavy pressure and avoided Pep’s handshake as he stormed down the tunnel at full time. City’s high press meant Chelsea were under pressure right from the start.

Looks like it will be a one sided League Cup Final if the Blues don’t have a game plan to counter this.

Aguero in superb form, perhaps most in form striker in the world now

and he could have 5 goals last night - one hit the crossbar and another shocking miss from 2m away

• Praise 1

For years i was fuming everytime moussa sissoko wears the spurs jersey and kept playing some mins here and there. Sometimes even starting games too and he was always an absolute shocker and a joke.

Always the headless chicken. Misplaced pass. The running wo purpose. Whenever he receive a ball, a disaster is waiting to happen.

Yes. Hes so bad n i was wondering how does this guy earn his keep as a footballer.

Yet someting strange happened. I tink b alien took him away and swap his body with the n kante.

Suddenly he play good. He makes things happen and is suddenly a world class player.

How on earth did it happenex

What a bummer! Wolves 1- 1 Newcastle

4 mins extra time and the Wolves equalizer was 95+1?

and Newcastle GK was clearly fouled conceding that goal.   [furious]

RB was fuming mad with the match official  :mellow:

• Praise 1

What a bummer! Wolves 1- 1 Newcastle

4 mins extra time and the Wolves equalizer was 95+1?

and Newcastle GK was clearly fouled conceding that goal. [furious]

RB was fuming mad with the match official :mellow:

Ya i just saw the goal, seems like a foul and way into injury time.

Inversely from the teams at the top with “Champions luck”. The teams at the bottom seem to be cursed with “ass luck” instead. 2pts lost is a lot in the grand scheme of things esp as the 3rd relegation spot is anyboby’s at the moment with up to 6 teams separated by only 3 pts. That said, I still feel the Toon will escape comfortably, good luck!

• Praise 5

Nothing wrong with Sarriball.

The problem was playing Kante on the right wing and so no defensive cover means City can score at will.

:D

The problem was playing Kante on the right wing and so no defensive cover means City can score at will.

ya, kante was just about average going forward.

sarri say kante play cos his defensive skills is good, but he ask him to attack

ownself counter ownself...

• Praise 1

ya, kante was just about average going forward.

sarri say kante play cos his defensive skills is good, but he ask him to attack

ownself counter ownself...

Kante is the old sissoko liao. Haha. They swap body leh.

Sarri neber jio the boys and bring them go drinking . . . must bond with them mah  [laugh]

then they will listen to your instructions on the pitch . . . 

Sarri: "Hoy!! down the line  . . down the line . . . tonight go drink"  [:p]

• Praise 1

Sarri neber jio the boys and bring them go drinking . . . must bond with them mah  [laugh]

then they will listen to your instructions on the pitch . . . 

Sarri: "Hoy!! down the line  . . down the line . . . tonight go drink"  [:p]

since he neber did that earlier, pls ask him to do so only after Pool match... [laugh]

England’s WC winning goalkeeper the great Gordon Banks has died at the age of 81 due to kidney cancer. He will always be remembered for his great save from Pele at the 1970 WC q/final in Mexico.

RIP great man

• Praise 3

England’s WC winning goalkeeper the great Gordon Banks has died at the age of 81 due to kidney cancer. He will always be remembered for his great save from Pele at the 1970 WC q/final in Mexico.

RIP great man

• Praise 2

Englandâs WC winning goalkeeper the great Gordon Banks has died at the age of 81 due to kidney cancer. He will always be remembered for his great save from Pele at the 1970 WC q/final in Mexico.

RIP great manð

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6695009/The-save-century-Gordon-Banks-stunned-world.html

RIP to Gordon Banks. legendary keeper and what a save from Pele
  • Praise 6

RIP to Gordon Banks. legendary keeper and what a save from Pele

Both Pele and Gordon Banks are great examples of footballing legends.

One is famous for extraordinary dribbling and scoring "impossible" goals; the other for making "impossible" saves.

Aside, we also have exceptional players who score with the "hands of god" whatever. History remembers and cherish them for sure!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5