EPL 18/19 - New Season Begins

kdash

Turbocharged
(edited)

Zidane seems to have personal problem with bale i believe.

Theres a stat comparison on bale vs zidane. Bale got much more trophies than zidane in a period of 5yrs i tink. Plus more goals and assists. But its all stats.

The president of real madrid i tink alao forcing zidane to treat bale better as he wan to get good money back frm bale.

Even got rumours when zidane benched bale against pool in cl final. He came back as a sub to score the winner. Zidane is pissed as he din expect him to have impact and it proved that the president was rite and hes wrong so he quite real madrid then.

Zidane claims it’s not personal but his actions are otherwise.

Marco Asensio suffered a likely ACL in this morning’s match n if confirmed, he will be out for many months perhaps even the whole season n ZZ still insists this will not affect Bale’s departure! How come so determine to remove him even in this dire situation?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/marco-asensio-could-miss-entire-18762250

Real Madrid success story is build around the power of money and ego of the top guy.

Now they have to rebuild and the messier the present situation, the more beneficial for other spanish and european clubs. Looks like the feud between Zidane and Bale is turning into a bitter soap opera in Madrid.

Not sure when Zidane would be sacked or that he will resign again...haha

:D

Edited by cashcow
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6

Just recovered and now he injured again. Will be out for 6 months .... :slow:

ESPN : Liverpool's Clyne has injured ACL, out 6 months

NEW YORK -- Liverpool defender Nathaniel Clyne is facing six months on the sidelines after suffering an ACL injury in the 3-2 defeat to Borussia Dortmund.

The 28-year-old sustained the setback during the closing moments of the pre-season friendly at Notre Dame Stadium, but the diagnosis took a while to confirm due to the swelling around his knee.

The assessment from Liverpool's medical team is that it is the least severe ACL injury the full-back could have picked up given how clean the damage is, hence the reduced recovery period.

Clyne, who is out of contract at the end of the season, flew home from the U.S. tour late on Sunday from Boston.

Link : https://global.espn....aclout-6-months

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/07/22/zinedine-zidane-accuses-gareth-bale-refusing-play-real-madrid/

zinedine Zidane has accused Gareth Bale of refusing to play for Real Madrid as the fallout continues over the club’s attempts to force the Welshman to leave Spain.

many twist......

inedine Zidane has accused Gareth Bale of refusing to play for Real Madrid as the fallout continues over the club’s attempts to force the Welshman to leave Spain.

Zidane has clearly said he wants bale to get out of the club, yet now saying bale is refusing to play??? basket...wat he trying to do.

• Praise 1

Real Madrid success story is build around the power of money and ego of the top guy.

Now they have to rebuild and the messier the present situation, the more beneficial for other spanish and european clubs. Looks like the feud between Zidane and Bale is turning into a bitter soap opera in Madrid.

Not sure when Zidane would be sacked or that he will resign again...haha

:D

I think this season will be a real test for zz.

Esp without cr7

• Praise 1

Supercharged

I think this season will be a real test for zz.

Esp without cr7

I tink he will be sacked....

He seems mentally weak as a coach of late

I tink he will be sacked....

He seems mentally weak as a coach of late

then it is about 4 yr later than i predicted.

honestly i didn't expect him to have any success at all, but his players managed to win him 3 UCL titles.

Let's see what he's made of this season.

• Praise 3

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11671/11770766/wilfried-zaha-everton-to-make-60m-bid-for-crystal-palace-forward

Everton to bid £60m for Crystal Palace forward

everton going for zaha also.

but zaha prefer club is asn,

dun know how this will turn out

Zaha could sit tight n refuse to move to Everton if he feels that is not the right move for him. As for Gunners, I don’t think they are anywhere near matching the asking price so looks like they are out of it but makes u wonder how come Arsenal can’t afford whilst Everton with smaller ground capacity n lower resources can?

• Praise 7

Zaha could sit tight n refuse to move to Everton if he feels that is not the right move for him. As for Gunners, I don’t think they are anywhere near matching the asking price so looks like they are out of it but makes u wonder how come Arsenal can’t afford whilst Everton with smaller ground capacity n lower resources can?

actually everton 1 is club that investment can match the top 4.

esp after their new owner come in.

but they haven match their expectation yet. this season see if they can break into top 6.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11671/11770766/wilfried-zaha-everton-to-make-60m-bid-for-crystal-palace-forward

Everton to bid £60m for Crystal Palace forward

everton going for zaha also.

but zaha prefer club is asn,

dun know how this will turn out

Might as well spend extra 10m for de ligt

Zaha could sit tight n refuse to move to Everton if he feels that is not the right move for him. As for Gunners, I donât think they are anywhere near matching the asking price so looks like they are out of it but makes u wonder how come Arsenal canât afford whilst Everton with smaller ground capacity n lower resources can?

Lower resource? You did not know they change owners? I think is last season

If not, how to buy richarlison for 50m.. and spend a total of about 100m in 2018

epl transfer window close on 08/08/2019 i think.

about 2 weeks away only.

but so far the market very quiet. i think most of the top club already spend away all the money last few season.

like credit card. now is repaying time lol

Might as well spend extra 10m for de ligt

Lower resource? You did not know they change owners? I think is last season

If not, how to buy richarlison for 50m.. and spend a total of about 100m in 2018

I’m aware of their new owner, Farhad Moshiri who ironically was an Arsenal shareholder prior to taking over Everton. But my point was that revenue at Arsenal is much much higher compared to Everton, owner funds notwithstanding.

If u want to take into account owner input of funds then even more damning as Kroenke is much richer than Moshiri.

Apologies if it seems I’m targeting Arsenal/Kroenke always but that’s not the case as I’ve targeted Toon/Ashley n even Pool/Fenway when they first arrived as I’m particularly peeved when fans, clubs are shortchanged.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4