Why don't BMW Drivers use indicators?

therock

eh? i always thought reason is BMWs dont come with directional indicators

aiya i make fun of them but i also hope one day can drive bm.. haha

Actually its an option
↡ Advertisement

Those phv models worst....

Yes those are the LCI of E90 and E60...really no horse run...suka suka cos coe expiring liao :(

Newer F30 and F10 more discipline:)

If i hit toto jackpot tonight, I will just call and ask them to send the X7 to me, no need test drive, just let me have it asap. ^_^

And for sure I will not be signalling also, like my son always say, " go with the flow!" [:p][laugh][laugh]

kopi yes, you let me know. [grin]

Based on para 2, you are disqualified!
  • Praise 1

BMW don't signal wan!

Walaueh, take Bus, MRT and Walk already so siong, still expect to signal meh?ððð

Actually not totally true

Bus - please flag in advance or press the bell in advance before alighting

Bicycle - there are actually hand signals for use if you are changing lanes while cycling. We hardly use it not but again, it's likely cos we (locals) rarely cycle on the roads today. But those who still cycle on the roads should be aware of these signals.

Mrt - not sure. They do have signals (for the train that fail) and for pedestrians so that they don't enter the station if it is too crowded.

Walk - please gesture to driver if you intend to cross the road and make sure he notices you. This is most important of there is no pedestrian crossing like the exit of MSCP for example.

Edited by Philipkee

Bicycle - there are actually hand signals for use if you are changing lanes while cycling. We hardly use it not but again, it's likely cos we (locals) rarely cycle on the roads today. But those who still cycle on the roads should be aware of these signals.

Mrt - not sure. They do have signals (for the train that fail) and for pedestrians so that they don't enter the station if it is too crowded.

Walk - please gesture to driver if you intend to cross the road and make sure he notices you. This is most important of there is no pedestrian crossing like the exit of MSCP for example.

Something we should do here:

• Praise 1

I stopped on the zebra crossing and bowed to the driver kenna horned:(

I think he scared when I did that:o

Personally have encountered many primary school girls will nod, and boys will raise hand to thank me for stopping at zebra crossings. 

When they grow up and allowed to have handphones then different already.

Most BMW Drivers like to rest their Left Arm on the Armrest,since the Signal Stalk is the Left side of the Steering Wheel,many is too lazy to lift up their Left hand to give signal.[Most People are Right Hander]....

Actually it was meant to be a pun on BMW drivers, but, your explanation makes sense especially on safety.
↡ Advertisement