British woman slaps Bali immigration officer

Jman888

British?  if she did that in msia, she probably get another 180 days free stay and 180 months in USA  [laugh]  [laugh]

British woman who missed her flight slaps Bali immigration officer
LAM MIN LEE ASIAONE  Aug 03, 2018

touristslapbaliofficer_youtube.jpg?itok=

It's not easy being an immigration officer nowadays.

An officer at Bali's Ngurah Rai International Airport got slapped in the face on July 28 by an enraged British woman who missed her flight to Singapore.

Auj-e Taqaddas was barred from boarding a plane when immigration records showed that she overstayed in Indonesia for 160 days. Her month-long visa expired on Feb 18.

After she was told that she had racked up a US$4,000 (S$5,500) fine for overstaying, the 42-year-old woman flew into a rage.

In a video clip that has gone viral online, Taqaddas can be seen cussing at immigration officer Ardyansyah, 28.

"You aren't paying for this f***ing flight," she yelled. "You b*****ds told me to bring the money, why didn't you b*****ds tell me anything else?"

When she failed to snatch her passport from his hands, Taqaddas struck him on the cheek.

She later noticed that Ardyansyah's colleague was filming the incident, and demanded that he show his face on camera.

Immigration Chief Ngurah Rai Aris Amran said: "She slapped the officer, who is a respected guard. She touched immigration, which means touching representatives of the nation. So we reported it to the police."

The woman has since been detained by Bali police, according to media reports.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 9

apparently she think she can treat everyone like where she come from, hope they jail her for a few months. 

• Praise 1

apparently she think she can treat everyone like where she come from, hope they jail her for a few months. 

overstayed for 6 mth, that one already deserves some jail time.

hit a public servant, needs more jail time.

and hor, pls dun let her set foot on our island.... suggest send her to india instead.

• Praise 10

Supercharged

overstayed for 6 mth, that one already deserves some jail time.

hit a public servant, needs more jail time.

and hor, pls dun let her set foot on our island.... suggest send her to india instead.

She will be left ALONE in india, no doubts about it.

• Praise 1

British? if she did that in msia, she probably get another 180 days free stay and 180 months in USA [laugh][laugh]

From what i know......indo Immi and custom officers are more stringent and garang than their MY counterpart......if true think she will kana more than naked squat hor.......but recording her might mspoil the hp.....
  • Praise 3

whatever she is going to get, she deserves it 101%. she should also be barred from entering the country because i am sure Indonesia don't want to provide free food and lodging to a piece of rubbish too. haha

• Praise 2

Heng arh.. .. Need to burn joss sticks and burn paper money to thank whoever that made sure the siao lang didn't bring her sh*t to Singapore. 

• Praise 4

Twincharged

She will be left ALONE in india, no doubts about it.

i doubt it. hahaha. it will be, got hole just whack!!!

Supercharged

i doubt it. hahaha. it will be, got hole just whack!!!

oh i forgot some even play with preggy goat...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1