COE Bidding – 1st Round of August 2018

Carbon82

Although just $96 ... there will be quite a lot of money for those AD got few hundreds orders . This will affect them to pay more for all existing bids , let’s say 300 secures bids will increase by $28800 !

Not really add $96. AD needs to add more than the amount so to be the lowest price or next lowest price. The amount will be more than $28,800.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, need some feedback from you before I start the new thread for the next round of bidding exercise.

Do you find the information (data) I posted useful, are they too much, too little, or hopefully just nice for your reference? Reason being I have gotten 5 dislike point from a handsome boy, citing that I have provided too much info till he suffer headache wor...  [rolleyes]  [sweatdrop]  [sweatdrop]

All feedback are welcome. Thank You very muchie... [drivingcar]

• Praise 10

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, need some feedback from you before I start the new thread for the next round of bidding exercise.

Do you find the information (data) I posted useful, are they too much, too little, or hopefully just nice for your reference? Reason being I have gotten 5 dislike point from a handsome boy, citing that I have provided too much info till he suffer headache wor...  [rolleyes]  [sweatdrop]  [sweatdrop]

wtf? Like that also dislike, you put so much effort he don't appreciate still suan you, tell him go fly kite la, or tell him find me, i 'massage' his head for him , cfm headache gone one, replaced with concussion  :XD:

Edited by SiLangKia
  • Praise 2
  • Dislike 1

If got headache after reading the info you provided, then in the first place he should not go and read lo, maybe he has phobia in numbers and statics?! So cannot blame you la.  [:p]  

Ignore that guy.

You are doing good enough.

Please keep it up.  [thumbsup]

Do you find the information (data) I posted useful, are they too much, too little, or hopefully just nice for your reference? Reason being I have gotten 5 dislike point from a handsome boy, citing that I have provided too much info till he suffer headache wor... [rolleyes][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Personally, I prefer it in graph. Cos I think graph shows it more accurately the rise and fall of coe.

For the graph you don't need to go far back. Maybe last twelve months will do..

My two cents..

Edited by Philipkee
  • Praise 1

Do you find the information (data) I posted useful, are they too much, too little, or hopefully just nice for your reference? Reason being I have gotten 5 dislike point from a handsome boy, citing that I have provided too much info till he suffer headache wor... [rolleyes][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

boss, as a mod you will know who he is and whether what he says makes sense. i say keep up the good work!

If he is handsome then he wont dislike you liao
  • Praise 1

LOL

Always nice to hear contrarian viewpoint

Maybe you post a dummy guide on COE Prices and Trends 2008-2018 using just one simple graph or table 

Hopefully u dont get dislikes for getting lazy liao  [laugh]

• Praise 5

frankly speaking the table is hard to read. Having a chart will be great. If can make it interactive using excel will be best!

Not done by me and I still prefer the "real-time" update and conversations here that happens every 2 weeks.

https://coe.sgcharts.com

Information are meant for sharing purposes, I don't see a reason why it's being dislike! Sharing is caring, all or maybe some of us do not have much knowledge thus it's good that it's posted up so many of us gain information! Thumbs upz

I am ok with the information provided.

May I humbly suggest to add link to view live COE bidding prices and to check how much AD is bidding for someone buying a new car in the first post?

These two are the most common questions asked by newbies.

I know there will be cries to say don’t spoon feed.

But the purpose of this thread is to share right?

• Praise 1

Personally, I prefer it in graph. Cos I think graph shows it more accurately the rise and fall of coe.

For the graph you don't need to go far back. Maybe last twelve months will do..

My two cents..

Actually chart and table served 2 different purposes, the former for seeing the trending and the other for statistical purpose (raw data).

I would not say which one is better, as different people have different needs and so are their objectives of reading posts in this thread.

For chart, maybe 8 can just cut and paste the one in sgcarmart for reference here.

boss, as a mod you will know who he is and whether what he says makes sense. i say keep up the good work! ðð

Of course I know who this forumer is, else I would not have stated he is a "handsome boy"... Anonymous don't work for mod BTW.

LOL

Always nice to hear contrarian viewpoint

Maybe you post a dummy guide on COE Prices and Trends 2008-2018 using just one simple graph or table

Hopefully u dont get dislikes for getting lazy liao [laugh]

What I am thinking of is to just display data from 2010 to 2018, and interested readers will have to click on the link to see the other years (2001 - 2009).

It show make the post look less congested too.

frankly speaking the table is hard to read. Having a chart will be great. If can make it interactive using excel will be best!

Noted. As per my reply to Philipkee.

I am ok with the information provided.

May I humbly suggest to add link to view live COE bidding prices and to check how much AD is bidding for someone buying a new car in the first post?

These two are the most common questions asked by newbies.

I know there will be cries to say donât spoon feed.

But the purpose of this thread is to share right?

Noted in the link to live bidding, will do. I have already provided the link for checking the bidding status at the bottom of my post.

• Praise 4

Bro, you are doing a great job. 

Too much info ? can simply ignore it, nobody force anyone to look / study into any info they feel is not relevant. 

• Praise 3

same here too . i ordered HRV from KM, unsuccessful bid on 8/8 left 5 bids. 6 bids NG. Last reserved price is outbid by 96 dollars. But the car already in garage.

They will try their best to get the Coe since the car is here

There is a similar set of chart and data available here.  You can perhaps embed the charts and paste the Excel links at the start of the new thread to reduce the work.

http://https://data.gov.sg/dataset/coe-bidding-results?view_id=7d77ac1f-26fa-460a-a923-1fc164bab935&resource_id=f7bbdc43-c568-4e60-9afa-b77ba5a14aa0

same here too . i ordered HRV from KM, unsuccessful bid on 8/8 left 5 bids. 6 bids NG. Last reserved price is outbid by 96 dollars. But the car already in garage.

I thought KM is fast if your car is in the garage already.  I got my HRV on the first bid in Jul 2nd round. KM bidded $34k.

May you wanna check with your SE?

Anway mine is the HRV-LX non-facelift version. Cheaper than the facelift one hahaa. No money so cannot hiam the headlights. Which version did you get?

Edited by JamesonX
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1