Fried fish skin

Ysc3

what's you favorite brand of fried fish skin ?

I have tried a few brands and this is so far my favorite.

very crispy !!

post-2854-0-73774200-1533529138.jpg

Aiyah... Just eat for fun mah... Not say everyday also eat one bag... Further more... Not cheap also...

Edited by Ysc3

Some Chinese restaurants will seasonally produce during eg cny... way better than those mass produced ones... Swatow is my personal fav so far... got wasabi one also... Sibei shiok

Over-hyped snack with fancy packaging. No thanks.

Been avoiding overly hyped up food especially when there are nothing special about them. Look at the ah mah traditional homemade egg sponge cake. Now is ah mah sh!t, ah mah eat liao digest already comes out as sh!t. LoL...

Now got what salted egg dunno what and durian currypuff? It's just marketing gimmick at work. Don't ruin food that is already good on its own.

Traditional milk tea or ice lemon tea ppl go and add bubble, add cheese, add milk from dunno where and the thing they add the most is sugar. Charge you $5 $6 ppl queue like it's something special when I tried it my mouth is just overwhelm with sweetness. Where's the tea taste? Where's the milk taste? I rather drink fresh milk or just tea on its own, no sugar added to these beverages. Ppl brainwashed by gimmick.

And the class95 is becoming bad to worse promoting durians saying until it has like the most vitamins. Durians are loaded with sugar period. You will never hear a nutritionist recommend you eat more durians. Apple and oranges maybe or the kiwi fruit is actually the best but nobody promote. Other loaded with high sugar fruits that must be avoided are pineapple and mango.

Some Chinese restaurants will seasonally produce during eg cny... way better than those mass produced ones... Swatow is my personal fav so far... got wasabi one also... Sibei shiok

i ate once from (yong chun yuan) spring garden in china town ... second piece go inside throat, can feel sore throat coming liow .... power !!

anyway, the brand i mentioned above is from 7-11 ... $7/130 gm pack. 

Over-hyped snack with fancy packaging. No thanks.

Been avoiding overly hyped up food especially when there are nothing special about them. Look at the ah mah traditional homemade egg sponge cake. Now is ah mah sh!t, ah mah eat liao digest already comes out as sh!t. LoL...

Now got what salted egg dunno what and durian currypuff? It's just marketing gimmick at work. Don't ruin food that is already good on its own.

Traditional milk tea or ice lemon tea ppl go and add bubble, add cheese, add milk from dunno where and the thing they add the most is sugar. Charge you $5 $6 ppl queue like it's something special when I tried it my mouth is just overwhelm with sweetness. Where's the tea taste? Where's the milk taste? I rather drink fresh milk or just tea on its own, no sugar added to these beverages. Ppl brainwashed by gimmick.

And the class95 is becoming bad to worse promoting durians saying until it has like the most vitamins. Durians are loaded with sugar period. You will never hear a nutritionist recommend you eat more durians. Apple and oranges maybe or the kiwi fruit is actually the best but nobody promote. Other loaded with high sugar fruits that must be avoided are pineapple and mango.

fully agree with u bro.... :)

Whoâs Molly?

Iirc, you have a floffy grey cat who likes to sit like queen in the kitchen too.