YouTrip Mobile wallet

Jman888

hahhaa

no effort lah

anyway case in point, saved abt $200 in exchange rate since i started on this youtrip thingy

too bad, i bought a few hundred dollar worth of stuff (from amazon and TB) while waiting for this card to arrive

↡ Advertisement

too bad, i bought a few hundred dollar worth of stuff (from amazon and TB) while waiting for this card to arrive

Not too late

Black Friday coming

Gonna hoot m2 SSD

My Alipay also linked to CC...but there is also an Alipay Cash Account that will hold cash to be debited for all transactions. That I think will bypass the Taobao credit card service charge of 3%.

That I am still figuring out how to top up.

My alipay acct direct link to my cc

Anyone know whether YouTrip is widely accepted in Turkey? TIA

as long as they accept mastercard ba

From my understanding, i don't think there's any simple way to get past the service charge unless u are PRC chinese or have PRC based alipay account. Whatever lah, buying stuff is about convenience, can save with simple way like this youtrip method, that's great. Anything too convoluted, not say buying thousands of dollars of goods, screw it  [laugh]

you just need a china bank account... 

i already used up my limit of rmb 100k for this year.. and i had to call them to give me another 10-20k extension... lol

as long as they accept mastercard ba

you just need a china bank account... 

i already used up my limit of rmb 100k for this year.. and i had to call them to give me another 10-20k extension... lol

lol you different level lah.

the 100k rmb limit is for overseas use ?

Anyone know whether YouTrip is widely accepted in Turkey? TIA

u just need to check if the lira is accepted within the card right?

I thought my parents changed to Euros when they went there.

Otherwise it just works like any mastercard debit card.

Edited by Lala81

nothing to do with overseas or local.... limit allowed is based on level of verification. i.e AML/KYC

2. 余额支付额度是什么意思 

余额支付额度是指从您的账户余额中消费或者转出的限额。根据监管部门的要求,不同的账户身份信息完善程度将对应提供不同的余额支付额度。一类账户为余额支付额度1000元/终身、二类账户为余额支付额度10万/年、三类账户为余额支付额度20万/年(最高)。 

6.余额支付额度怎么计算? 

用余额支付,进行转账、消费、购买投资理财等金融类产品共享该额度,提现不受该额度限制(I类额度除外)通过银行卡快捷支付、网银、蚂蚁花呗等其他付款方式进行转账、消费、理财并不受到该额度限制。

u just need to check if the lira is accepted within the card right?

I thought my parents changed to Euros when they went there.

Otherwise it just works like any mastercard debit card.

Was told Turkey use USD other than lira. Chan Bros damn sauku ...... I got to show them the YouTrip card. That’s why I am asking here.
  • Praise 1

Was told Turkey use USD other than lira. Chan Bros damn sauku ...... I got to show them the YouTrip card. That’s why I am asking here.

https://support.you.co/hc/en-us/articles/360000605034-How-many-currencies-are-supported-on-YouTrip-

MYR, THB, CNY, IDR, INR, PHP, TWD, KRW, VND, CAD, AED, AFN, ALL, AMD, ANG, AOA, ARS, AUD, AWG, AZN, BAM, BBD, BDT, BGN, BHD, BIF, BMD, BND, BOB, BRL, BSD, BTN, BWP, BYN, BZD, CDF, CHF, CLP, COP, CRC, CUP, CVE, CZK, DJF, DKK, DOP, DZD, EGP, ETB, EUR, FJD, FKP, GBP, GEL, GHS, GIP, GMD, GNF, GTQ, GYD, HKD, HNL, HRK, HTG, HUF, ILS, IQD, ISK, JMD, JOD, JPY, KES, KGS, KHR, KMF, KWD, KYD, KZT, LAK, LBP, LKR, LRD, LSL, LYD, MAD, MDL, MGA, MKD, MMK, MNT, MOP, MRO, MUR, MVR, MWK, MXN, MZN, NAD, NGN, NIO, NOK, NPR, NZD, OMR, PAB, PEN, PGK, PKR, PLN, PYG, QAR, RON, RSD, RUB, RWF, SAR, SBD, SCR, SEK, SGD, SHP, SLL, SOS, SRD, SSP, STD, SVC, SZL, TJS, TMT, TND, TOP, TRY, TTD, TZS, UAH, UGX, USD, UYU, UZS, VEF, VUV, WST, XAF, XCD, XOF, XPF, YER, ZAR, ZMW

• Praise 1

it can be used as a normal mastercard, i think using Youtrip is safer in country with high CC hacking, only transfer the amount into youtrip when you need it (provided you have data roam readily available), in case there is any hacking, your loss only limit to the amount inside. 

• Praise 1

Ya

Dun topup one shot 3k

Stagger it

$3K  :huh:

i check the price first, if they say $200 i go one corner with wifi to transfer $200 then go make payment lor   [sweatdrop]

$3K :huh:

i check the price first, if they say $200 i go one corner with wifi to transfer $200 then go make payment lor [sweatdrop]

Hahhahah if ur place no WiFi how?

dun buy, go back hotel transfer liao tomorrow go back again [laugh]

U damn free ah

Laonang liddat wan hahaahhah

↡ Advertisement