Food Deliveries

Tjon

(edited)

No wonder lately customer food orders kena cancelled at the very last minutes; MOM hijacked them!

Edited by Tjon
↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

different leh.. this one MOM catch those don't have valid work permits..

in other words, those m'sia plate riders may have valid work permits but riding m'sia bikes.. these are not MOM problem liao.. 

Wonder if such delivery need to attend food hygiene courses since they are also handling food in a sense... Food stalls are not allowed to do catering if they dont hv catering licences. But if riders take food from such establishments, isn't it also in a sense considered catering out?

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Wonder if such delivery need to attend food hygiene courses since they are also handling food in a sense... Food stalls are not allowed to do catering if they dont hv catering licences. But if riders take food from such establishments, isn't it also in a sense considered catering out?

Up to this. Not to mention that their arms are exposed with dirt when driving throughout the street. So when they arrive into their destination, they will 'handle' the food to the customer.

Up to this. Not to mention that their arms are exposed with dirt when driving throughout the street. So when they arrive into their destination, they will 'handle' the food to the customer.

i dun think there is any food poisoning case related to food delivery, yet.

when the food arrive, they were in sealed pack and wrap in plastic or paper bag, i dun think it gets dirty during the delivery.

Twincharged

i dun think there is any food poisoning case related to food delivery, yet.

when the food arrive, they were in sealed pack and wrap in plastic or paper bag, i dun think it gets dirty during the delivery.

Hehehe... Did you see the video I posted of a delivery rider who ate first then repacked the food - as he has the company's packing material ...yucks!

Neutral Newbie

I've seen a delivery guy stealing food from the boxes that were suppose to be for the client. This happens, but I want to believe that not often.

↡ Advertisement