Reckless Cyclist

Brock

Cyclist are not allowed on expressways. Bridges, flyovers and viaducts are ok (as long as they feel comfortable). Pedestrian bridges are dismount and push only.

I never knew that. Now i know.

Used to avoid all these when i was cycling.

↡ Advertisement

i confirm horn, want to die go jump.

dun sabo me lol.

some ppl is never see coffin , the tears wont drop

What's wrong with her overtaking cars in queue?

The worst thing to do is to horn. It might just shock her & drop in front of u.

She see coffin. U see judge.

Edited by Davidtch

Other than the stupid move at traffic light, what's so super inconsiderate and dangerous?

Dangerous for riding on the second lane of the road, dangerous for performing that stupid move. Cause the driver might hit onto the cyclist during that moment. And inconsiderate for endanger of others road user.  [rolleyes]

• Praise 1

Dangerous for riding on the second lane of the road, dangerous for performing that stupid move. Cause the driver might hit onto the cyclist during that moment. And inconsiderate for endanger of others road user. [rolleyes]

She is in the midst of overtaking a long queue of car le.

What's wrong with her overtaking cars in queue?

The worst thing to do is to horn. It might just shock her & drop in front of u.

She see coffin. U see judge.

If driver should not horn, then in a way it indirectly telling these cyclist that they are doing the correct thing lo. No wonder you can see many of them anyhow ride on the road. Lol.

She is in the midst of overtaking a long queue of car le.

So is this the correct and safe way of riding bicycle on the road? If yes, then i have nothing to say liao. Lol.

If driver should not horn, then in a way it indirectly telling these cyclist that they are doing the correct thing lo. No wonder you can see many of them anyhow ride on the road. Lol.

So is this the correct and safe way of riding bicycle on the road? If yes, then i have nothing to say liao. Lol.

How do u overtake a long queue of vehicles on your left?

What if she is not steady & fall in front of u when u horn?

Back off & let her finish the overtaking la.

if the road situation does not allow u to cycle fast , it does not mean u can break the law and cycle in the middle for your own convenient sake.

i call that dangerous,  selfish act etc etc

if u need to Q and cycle by the side mean u need to Q and cycle by the side no 2 way about it.

its not even an opinion, or POV , 

its a fact ,straight forward breaking the law 

Here we go again, same old shit again...

Wow, looks like I used this sentence 2nd time today. Waiting to use it for the 3rd time with road hoggers vs tailgaters...hahaha.

• Praise 1

if the road situation does not allow u to cycle fast , it does not mean u can break the law and cycle in the middle for your own convenient sake.

i call that dangerous,  selfish act etc etc

if u need to Q and cycle by the side mean u need to Q and cycle by the side no 2 way about it.

its not even an opinion, or POV , 

its a fact ,straight forward breaking the law 

How do you overtake a long queue of vehicles on your left?

Does it mean that motorcycle also cannot overtake long queue of vehicles on its left?

Mind you, both motorcycle & bicycle are classified as vehicles under Road Traffic Act

https://sso.agc.gov.sg/SL/RTA1961-R3?DocDate=19920325

7.—(1)  No bicycle shall be ridden on the right of another vehicle proceeding in the same direction except when overtaking such other vehicle.

• Praise 1

How do you overtake a long queue of vehicles on your left?

Does it mean that motorcycle also cannot overtake long queue of vehicles on its left?

Mind you, both motorcycle & bicycle are classified as vehicles under Road Traffic Act

https://sso.agc.gov.sg/SL/RTA1961-R3?DocDate=19920325

So bicycle is classified as vehicle under road traffic act ah? No wonder they can ride on the centre of the road even on a one lane road, and cars have to follow them behind and cannot do anything if they could not overtake them.

So bicycle is classified as vehicle under road traffic act ah? No wonder they can ride on the centre of the road even on a one lane road, and cars have to follow them behind and cannot do anything if they could not overtake them.

That does not mean that bicycle can ride on the middle of the lane.

Bicycle to be ridden on left side of road
8.  Every bicycle shall be ridden close to the left hand edge of the roadway and in such a manner as not to obstruct vehicles moving at a faster speed.

Edited by Davidtch

How many single lane road in Singapore where cyclist regularly cycle in the middle of the road? Did you meet one today? What can the car do if that is the case?

I never knew that. Now i know.

Used to avoid all these when i was cycling.

I would avoid too. There are usually safer ways to bypass. Getting on and off the viaducts can be risky during heavy traffic.

How do u overtake a long queue of vehicles on your left?

What if she is not steady & fall in front of u when u horn?

Back off & let her finish the overtaking la.

Surely that left turn from the right side is a dumb move....

• Praise 2

How many single lane road in Singapore where cyclist regularly cycle in the middle of the road? Did you meet one today? What can the car do if that is the case?

Usually meet cyclist at single lane roads,

Old Upper Thomson road

Mandai road

Sembawang road

Neo tiew road

Lim Chu Kang Lane X

But usually i do not have to do anything. The cyclist will automatically keep left.

Usually meet cyclist at single lane roads,

Old Upper Thomson road

Mandai road

Sembawang road

Neo tiew road

Lim Chu Kang Lane X

But usually i do not have to do anything. The cyclist will automatically keep left.

Those who ride along the mentioned areas are more avid cyclists , they are more safety conscious. I am not saying all but most of them are.