Reckless Cyclist

Brock

56 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

So reckless...so old oredi still ride so high up...buang only bone scatters everywhere...

admire and applaud his active longevity though. 

28D3F41F-3352-421C-BF23-19A2A3BF697C.png

He's already outlived the one(s) he wanted to outlive, so he probably doesn't care.

Wasn't there also a video of him driving a supercar? Or was that someone else? Regardless, he can still drive (apparently competently).

He is a very lively nonagenarian. Kudos to him.

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 5

3 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

more rights ! more rights ! more rights !

Seeing this type of thing really make my blood boil. 

To the biker: Wanna die go and die one one corner... dun cause problems for everyone.

I mean your brains, although very little in quantity, got some uncle auntie still need to come and scrap it off the road, after you get run over by 5 tonner

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

5 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

It is either  all the surveillance cameras on the expressway are dummies.  Or  all the staff in the traffic management operation room are sleeping on the job . 

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 4

11 hours ago, Tedlhw said:

Seeing this type of thing really make my blood boil. 

To the biker: Wanna die go and die one one corner... dun cause problems for everyone.

I mean your brains, although very little in quantity, got some uncle auntie still need to come and scrap it off the road, after you get run over by 5 tonner

idiot of the year award.

recreational cyclist is the worst menace on our road

• Praise 3

This type, I will slow down wind down my windows, honk him and shout.....F**K you idiot!

In fact, everyone that drove past should do the same.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 8

On 5/15/2019 at 2:41 PM, Louis2015 said:

趕着交登记, 哈哈哈

Sorry for being so mean, but the lorry came one frame late in the video.

The e-scooter shit should have been crushed to death on the spot. Its quite surprising that the taxi had such good braking power..

• Praise 2

17 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

Too much lights too much lights too much lights! Pea brain tried to fill cavity between ears but instead it shot out thru right ear.

No hope liao. Gate closed too fast yet he's trying to catch up with those departed. But his brainless determination may move King of Haze, i mean Hades,  to take him in soon. We must roast him, Alamak, i mean root for him. Give way pls.

🤪yada-ing. This type got nothing to prove except no brain. That we can already see. 

Safe ride. Be alert. Idiots everywhere but u smarter, u be patient cos these are rushing to be warded in hospital or be cremated. Oops. Give way. 😅😂😂🤪🤪

Cheers 

• Praise 4

Regarding all these cyclists, really don't know what's on their mind and what mindset they have. 

First, they are the most vulnerable on the road and they ought to take upmost care of themselves. Because they are not an obvious object and they can be easily missed on the road if they decided to ride without due care or consideration. 

Second, however fast they cycle they can never outrun or outpower any of the motor vehicles on public roads and that brings to "how hard is it to just slow down or stop when necessary when the road is tight or busy to just let the traffic behind them pass?"

Third, why still want to challenge other road users patience when one another got a life to live and we all just mind our business sharing the road? 

Now that despite the government encouraging healthy lifestyles and put up signs of "Cyclists Ahead" to warn other road users, don't push the luck too far to a point that government will have to step in and interfere by setting rules and fines and make even simple exercise like cycling become a pain to enjoy.

Safety and life are our own responsibility. If one just take it for granted or have the thoughts that they have the rights and the law will be with them OR other road users ought to look out for them, then when accidents happen, don't blame others for the after math or lack of sympathy.

These messages are just for those lack of basic common sense or self love cyclists. 

Edited by Heartbreakid
  • Praise 4

18 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

Where are the speeding, handphone looking, lorlees when you need them?

• Praise 7

This cyclist really have the encourage and daring enough to cycle on expressway, somemore on the outer lane siah! Not for the fainted heart. Lol. 😂

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Vid said:

Where are the speeding, handphone looking, lorlees when you need them?

The drivers scared later the cyclist hit their side mirror like Gavin did ... 

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 2

15 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

It is either  all the surveillance cameras on the expressway are dummies.  Or  all the staff in the traffic management operation room are sleeping on the job . 

Since the video was from SG Road Vigilante, for a minute the next thing I thought the video would show was the silver car approaching closely in a distance right behind crashing into the bike but luckily it never happened. Or else, poor driver get into trouble because of some "hero's" stupidity, and not to mention the entire highway will have a jam and cause a few hundreds of drivers to be pissed off. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1