Reckless Cyclist

Brock

clearly, what i have been saying and what many bros have been saying is legit. Before we talk about anything else, lets register these guys.

All cyclist wanna use roads, pass highway code and register the a VRN to the biker. Meaning got 3 bike, all 3 bike can carry same number.

If people riding power assisted bike can do it, is leg-powered bike that much harder? 

So that when the video like the vios shattered window thing happen, the AMDK can be easily tracked and found. I actually saw with my own eyes, at East Coast (i think i mentioned in one of my posts here) one of the MAMIL types dented and broke the side mirror of a parked car,  when he wobbled. No accountability. 

Red lights? Hit pedestrian? Expressway joyrides? Threatening behavior? No accountability. Boils down to, enforcement is difficult. However, with a registered number, it makes it a lot harder to just disappear, especially in this age of big brother watching. i just need to note down your number, you can run but you can't hide. 

You wanna share the roads and be treated like a big boy on the roads? Sure, lets see you share some responsibility first. No responsibility, why talk about rights.

i firmly believe, 有权利,就有义务.

• Praise 12

4 hours ago, Fitvip said:

So, the logic is, if you are honked at by motorists, it is OK to ride in the middle of the road to block them!? Lame excuse isn't it?

Wrong is wrong, period!

wanna use the roads like a big boy, but cannot get horned at when blocking the roads? Using horn perfectly legal.

People who cannot tahan get horned should not use the roads. 

• Praise 6
  • Haha! 2

10 minutes ago, Tedlhw said:

wanna use the roads like a big boy, but cannot get horned at when blocking the roads? Using horn perfectly legal.

People who cannot tahan get horned should not use the roads. 

+1.

I'm tempted to install those ship horns on my car. One tap at Nicoll Highway the whole Katong can hear.

Edited by Weez911
  • Haha! 7

4 hours ago, Fitvip said:

So, the logic is, if you are honked at by motorists, it is OK to ride in the middle of the road to block them!? Lame excuse isn't it?

Wrong is wrong, period!

Eh you did not get my point.  I clarified it in the next post.  Cos no one seems to read my posts in full....

My concern is the addition of the horn in the audio which could be faked.  This is tainting the evidence.

Imagine this scenario.  You stopped a cyclist for reckless riding.  There is no audio. You uploaded it online.  Next thing you know the video is uploaded with  an audio of you shouting racist remarks.  What happens then? You know you said nothing.  You know your video has no audio.  But now online is an audio and you cannot prove you did not say it online. 

Or it was a side swipe with another car.  50-50.  But somehow the other driver got a "recording" of you admitting fault.

I repeat.  The horning is not the issue to me.  It's the addition of the horning to the audio that is troubling cos it reeks of tainting evidence and the implications are troubling.

Edited by Philipkee
  • Praise 7

21 minutes ago, Beregond said:

btw hit and run is a serious crime?

can take back his workpass???

ask him balek kampong

If all else fail. Liam neeson will take care.

Cyclist crashes into car while distracted by Yishun accident scene, allegedly flees

The owner of the sedan, which was left with a broken rear windscreen, has made a police report, the page also claimed, sharing pictures of the damage.

As part of the measures proposed by the Active Mobility Advisory Panel, cyclists have been banned from holding or using mobile phones while riding since August this year.

If caught, they can face up to three months in jail or a fine of up to $1,000.

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/cyclist-crashes-car-while-distracted-yishun-accident-scene-allegedly-flees

• Praise 3

8 hours ago, Weez911 said:

+1.

I'm tempted to install those ship horns on my car. One tap at Nicoll Highway the whole Katong can hear.

Eh ! U wake up Halimah oso🤣

• Haha! 1

On 12/26/2020 at 10:30 PM, Atonchia said:

Slowly.... 😅

Just started regular cycling 6 mths ago. 

Me2 just started about 6 months back , bike was collecting dust for a decade since my last triathlon in 2009...and saw the light of day finally....boring looking titanium but looks brand new ...except the rubbers/ silicon and Shimano parts got like - call it patina or corrosion  .. just did 101km a couple of days back ..of course with a cuppa of tea/snacks at Changi village ... I ride only early morning hours like 4am and be back home by before 10 am before it gets crowded at East Coast Park 

27D1CCB4-CE9A-4F90-AF0E-A4F73E623977.png

D6C04EA8-5203-4691-BAAE-13E33B57B5A2.png

• Praise 11

Cycling is a healthy and fun activity. To minimise wastage of resources building additional tracks for cycling, LTA should just make the rules clearer for these road users.

I see this bicycle issue going the way of PMDs where public calls for rules were ignored by LTA until very bad accidents happened and drastic rules were suddenly enforced.

• Praise 2

11 hours ago, Ody_2004 said:

sigh.. another joker..

He was riding on the right side of the shared right turn and straight lane, lucky of him there was no big truck making right turn at that point in time, otherwise he would have been under the truck. wishing  the clown good luck. 

• Praise 4

17 hours ago, Philipkee said:

Eh you did not get my point.  I clarified it in the next post.  Cos no one seems to read my posts in full....

My concern is the addition of the horn in the audio which could be faked.  This is tainting the evidence.

Imagine this scenario.  You stopped a cyclist for reckless riding.  There is no audio. You uploaded it online.  Next thing you know the video is uploaded with  an audio of you shouting racist remarks.  What happens then? You know you said nothing.  You know your video has no audio.  But now online is an audio and you cannot prove you did not say it online. 

Or it was a side swipe with another car.  50-50.  But somehow the other driver got a "recording" of you admitting fault.

I repeat.  The horning is not the issue to me.  It's the addition of the horning to the audio that is troubling cos it reeks of tainting evidence and the implications are troubling.

Understood. Thanks.

• Praise 2

3 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

He was riding on the right side of the shared right turn and straight lane, lucky of him there was no big truck making right turn at that point in time, otherwise he would have been under the truck. wishing  the clown good luck. 

Remember if he stuck under truck better wait for tow truck to come😆😆😆