Reckless Cyclist

Brock

these cbk really asking for king kong to whack them over...

(155) 14jan2021 a group of cyclist confronting comfort taxi #SHA5983E shoo off by camcar driver . - YouTube

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

On 1/11/2021 at 2:00 PM, Kb27 said:

This one see can make blood boil. Already on expressway, and as if that is not bad enough, got no bloody sense to go emergency lane. Still insist his bicycle belong to the 'proper' expressway and slow down vehicles. Hope TP trace and whack him.

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

24 minutes ago, Scion said:

time to write in to LTA/TP to complain (or feedback if you are nice) to give them more pressure! 😂

I dont understand why we have to write in to give them pressure, this is their job, their basic responsibility to maintain the safe,  orderly and proper usage of the road, yet after having so much negative publiicity, video evidence and criticism on social media platform, they do nothing about it ! 

• Praise 4

59 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

I dont understand why we have to write in to give them pressure, this is their job, their basic responsibility to maintain the safe,  orderly and proper usage of the road, yet after having so much negative publiicity, video evidence and criticism on social media platform, they do nothing about it ! 

• Haha! 1

Remind me of the precedent case where a cyclist smashed the lorry side mirror and lorry driver reacted by shoving (knock) cyclist onto the grass patch.

Lorry driver got jailed time.

Hmm.......if the other way round will there be lesser cyclist on the road (expressway)? Thinking...🤔

1 hour ago, RadX said:

thats why these buggas kanna run off road...i hav eZERO...absolute ZERO sympathy

20181223_screengrab.jpg

This chap? No sympathy from me as well.

Edited by Kopites
  • Praise 2

2 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

thats why .

all driver need take all the video and post. 

let the authority know how bad the situation is.

worst come to worst, when i simi retire, i gonna buy a bike with no brake and wear leotart to show off all my fats, and i gonna sreach for my mp car and hog in front of him .

• Haha! 5

10 hours ago, RadX said:

(155) 14jan2021 a group of cyclist confronting comfort taxi #SHA5983E shoo off by camcar driver . - YouTube

Another bunch of f*ckwits trying to prove a worthless point

• Praise 1

7 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

Not LTA mah... 

Road traffic is TP. 

5 hours ago, Beregond said:

thats why .

all driver need take all the video and post. 

let the authority know how bad the situation is.

worst come to worst, when i simi retire, i gonna buy a bike with no brake and wear leotart to show off all my fats, and i gonna sreach for my mp car and hog in front of him .

Don't wait till retire. 

Should start earlier 😂😂

• Haha! 4

10 hours ago, RadX said:

They should just send one guy to talk to taxi driver and not block the middle lane. 

But anyway. 

The cam driver a bit impatient. 

The light just turn red. 

I will toot the horn only when turn green. 

The most irritating thing at traffic light is the car ahead of me leave another car space ahead of him. 

Usually I will go so close until my sensor beep.......

Why? Bcos these drivers usually will move forward a min later during the red light... dunno for fark...then create a gap ahead of me. Then like make me need to roll forward if I didn't close in initially. 

Edited by Atonchia
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

24 minutes ago, Atonchia said:

They should just send one guy to talk to taxi driver and not block the middle lane. 

u serious? is it suitable to discuss or talk about anything at all in the middle of the road and traffic at all?????😨

the taxi got a number plate, if they notice the taxi commit any traffic offence, the correct thing to do is take down the plate number and report tp.

not obstructing traffic stopping in the middle of the road causing a hazard and inconvenience to all other road user.

they are not even suppose to be in the middle lane in the first place. 

want to def them also need see the situation . there is no defending the cyclist in this video.

call an apple and apple, those asehole driver in the reckless driver thread are ase hole.

similarly this 3 are arehole cyclists.

Edited by Beregond
  • Praise 4

36 minutes ago, Atonchia said:

But anyway. 

The cam driver a bit impatient. 

The light just turn red. 

I will toot the horn only when turn green. 

The most irritating thing at traffic light is the car ahead of me leave another car space ahead of him. 

Usually I will go so close until my sensor beep.......

Why? Bcos these drivers usually will move forward a min later during the red light... dunno for fark...then create a gap ahead of me. Then like make me need to roll forward if I didn't close in initially. 

It's the behaviour and conduct bro, which is detesting. Just imagine its a group of 4 motorbikes rather than bicycles, that would have counted as road rage from a motorbike gang. Similarly, how the cyclists are behaving is the same. 

Taxi uncle could have drove recklessly earlier to incur such a reaction, this I give the benefit of doubt. But as some as pointed out, not happy take note of license plate and submit to Comfort Delgro. If the cyclists had video evidence, lagi best. I absolutely detest hooliganism on the roads, brake checking, purposely tail gating, stopping in the middle of nowhere and stepping out to pick a fight etc.

It can come from drivers, motorcyclists and cyclists alike.  All should be condemned the way I see it, because the fact is everyone has an ego, but only those black sheeps will choose to act on it, resulting in ugly behaviours. Way of life in the pressure cooker society here, last time no car cams, now everyone has one and can be a vigilante 😁

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4