Reckless Cyclist

Brock

On 1/19/2021 at 5:19 PM, Beregond said:

really nnb

How does the poster know the litter is from cyclists? Its been very windy and the lamp post is next to construction area. 

• Praise 1

Just now, Atonchia said:

Cycle until onto metal grating is a bit extreme. 

Even the middle of double yellow line a at least a good 15cm away. 

cycle over the metal grating confirm is crazy la...

i am just saying watch where u cycle.

avoid obstacle and danger like metal grating and parked vehicle, and after overtaking continue to be a good road user and a person with good civic conscious and follow the law and carry on cycling and keeping left.

its like when we driving,  got car breakdown or some good fallen of lorry onto the road, we need to keep a look out and avoid right??, we drive with our eyes on the road, similarly cycle with your eyes on the road also, if u are cycling to work or some meaningful purpose.

if u are purely cycling for leisure purpose, i advice to keep off public road, go to designated cycling lane to have your fun there. the public road is not some where to have fun, 

but of course if u insists , it perfectly all right as the law allow u to do so.

its like some 1  farting in a lift full of ppl, no law disallow it, but i would say that guy got extremely low civil  conscious.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Just now, Karoon said:

How does the poster know the litter is from cyclists? Its been very windy and the lamp post is next to construction area. 

those cyclist even cause the dogs that live near that lamp post to be catch away by dog catcher,  cos they insists on sticking those sticker there and they feel threaten by the dogs.

pui🤬

• Angry 2

1 hour ago, Atonchia said:

Look like hurt quite badly. 

In all fairness he may not and likely not a reckless rider if he had ridden so close to the road shoulder.

• Praise 3

I got into similar accident before but not with railing.  Our road junctions have underground sensors to detect car presence. The outline of these sensors are covered with rubber material which you can make out on the road surface. On some roads these rubber strips are worn out leaving gaps wide enough for the width of a standard road bike tyre. So my tyre fell neatly into one and caused me to lose balance, couldnt unclip on time and fell on the road. My number not up yet as the truck behind me could stop in time. 😓

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 2

27 minutes ago, Vid said:

Can only pity his parents, wife and children if he dies one day cycling like that

Dunno what this cyclist is trying to proof. 

That his brain was left at home? 

30 minutes ago, Beregond said:

they deserve our pity meh?

• Praise 2

2 minutes ago, Atonchia said:

I pity the cleaners and the spraying to clean the blood off the roads

• Haha! 3

2 minutes ago, RadX said:

East coast park... speeding apparently 

PCN has a speed limit of 25km/h.

Even riding at speed limit would also end up like this if both parties don't pay attention.

East Coast Park is famous for pedestrian for encroaching on cycling path and vice versa.

• Praise 5

20 minutes ago, Beregond said:

cycle over the metal grating confirm is crazy la...

i am just saying watch where u cycle.

avoid obstacle and danger like metal grating and parked vehicle, and after overtaking continue to be a good road user and a person with good civic conscious and follow the law and carry on cycling and keeping left.

its like when we driving,  got car breakdown or some good fallen of lorry onto the road, we need to keep a look out and avoid right??, we drive with our eyes on the road, similarly cycle with your eyes on the road also, if u are cycling to work or some meaningful purpose.

if u are purely cycling for leisure purpose, i advice to keep off public road, go to designated cycling lane to have your fun there. the public road is not some where to have fun, 

but of course if u insists , it perfectly all right as the law allow u to do so.

its like some 1  farting in a lift full of ppl, no law disallow it, but i would say that guy got extremely low civil  conscious.

I meant why this cyclist would go so close to the edge. 

Even riding between double yellow line, they wheels probably have 15 to 20 cm from the edge of the kerb. 

This cyclist probably wobble to the left accidentally. 

• Praise 2

22 minutes ago, Karoon said:

I got into similar accident before but not with railing.  Our road junctions have underground sensors to detect car presence. The outline of these sensors are covered with rubber material which you can make out on the road surface. On some roads these rubber strips are worn out leaving gaps wide enough for the width of a standard road bike tyre. So my tyre fell neatly into one and caused me to lose balance, couldnt unclip on time and fell on the road. My number not up yet as the truck behind me could stop in time. 😓

Use 25C? 

1 minute ago, Atonchia said:

Even riding between double yellow line, they wheels probably have 15 to 20 cm from the edge of the kerb. 

ya. this guy like the other bro  mention is properly 1 of the good cyclist who follow the law and keep left.

hope this accident wont not discourage him from carry on being a good cyclist.

instead he will learn to be more careful to avoid such danger in the future.

• Praise 3

4 minutes ago, Atonchia said:

Could be inexperience. That brand is rarely seen among regular road riders.... usually used by pcn riders, road beginners or once a year riders.

• Praise 2

Give this cyclist some credit. At least he kept to the left hand side of the road.

A bit too much I guess.

😁

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 4

36 minutes ago, RadX said:

C69DDDDD-CDD8-4E34-999E-BCDB6F171E77.jpeg

Probably both going same, direction never give sufficient clearance when overtakkng. 

• Praise 1

53 minutes ago, RadX said:

C69DDDDD-CDD8-4E34-999E-BCDB6F171E77.jpeg

Hope there is no pedestrians involved, and the guy get hurt is the one who rode  recklessly. 

• Praise 2

59 minutes ago, Atonchia said:

he would be proven  terribly wrong one day if he continues to think he has all the luck he need,  and  I hope no driver would be penalised  because of HIS  stupidity. 

Edited by Ct3833
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1