Reckless Cyclist

Brock

On 4/5/2021 at 7:29 PM, Beregond said:

talk so much no use. video evidence most important

I think we have encountered n seen enough of these errant cyclists. These clips r useless coz we can’t identify them hence can’t take them to task...just gotta continue sucking thumb n wait for the relevant govt bodies to wake up

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Hypersonic
On 4/6/2021 at 5:15 PM, Fcw75 said:

Bike shop dulan.

Wonder who’s the uncle who want buy over the business? 🤣

The drivers and pedestrians feels you, we are also victims of the abuse from the same group.

• Haha! 5

2 minutes ago, Kopites said:

On my way home. 

A loner. West coast (highway) road.🤔

I saw a loner there yesterday morning...The west direction was very light in traffic, city direction was much heavier. 

Maybe authority can consider let these tour de France wannabes have the west direction of the 3 lanes 5km viaduct to use on Sunday from 3am-11am to go round and round all they like and leave other public roads pest free...win win... wink wink 😁

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

12 minutes ago, Kopites said:

On my way home. 

A loner. West coast (highway) road.🤔

anything wrong with this? he was keeping leftmost (altho need to change to middle lane soon unless he going into Brani Terminal [laugh])

this is not expressway. Bicycles are allowed, AFAIK. I do wish I am wrong.

• Praise 1

8 minutes ago, Shibadog said:

anything wrong with this? he was keeping leftmost (altho need to change to middle lane soon unless he going into Brani Terminal [laugh])

Nothing wrong, the law allowed for cyclists to be up on West coast viaduct. Perhaps what is wrong is that he is inconsiderate to use it on a weekday during rush hours, as he will be holding up traffic. 

I'm not an advocate of cyclists going up on viaducts, due to the speed differences vs moving traffic when they are climbing up, and it puts the cyclists at a hazardous situation as they try to filter left to merge with the moving traffic after coming down from the viaducts. 

• Praise 2

29 minutes ago, Shibadog said:

I thought viaduct speed at 70km?

Supersonic
On 4/4/2021 at 8:18 AM, Gizmore said:

Why is there a need to cycle in such large group? I really don't understand. A few friends coming together to cycle to leisurely I can understand. It's probably safer to cycle in smaller group.

Maybe these leotards love to admire each other's dick bulge?

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, mersaylee said:

I saw a loner there yesterday morning...The west direction was very light in traffic, city direction was much heavier. 

Maybe authority can consider let these tour de France wannabes have the west direction of the 3 lanes 5km viaduct to use on Sunday from 3am-11am to go round and round all they like and leave other public roads pest free...win win... wink wink 😁

Sappork! As long as also opening the same stretch to drink drivers as Sirocco drivers with no fear of ticketing too.

• Haha! 1

8 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Panel to review rules on cycling on the road, registration of bicycles to be studied: Chee Hong Tat

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/cycling-on-the-road-registration-bicycles-licensing-panel-review-14607690

How cum someone sappok Tay PH now millionstars' response so fast? MCF KPKB for years nothing happened. 

Peasants: Just noise....

Ho Ching: Mdm Yes Mdm! Right away!

No need what theory la, just have identification tags on them and enforcement can liao.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Volvobrick said:

Panel to review rules on cycling on the road, registration of bicycles to be studied: Chee Hong Tat

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/cycling-on-the-road-registration-bicycles-licensing-panel-review-14607690

How cum someone sappok Tay PH now millionstars' response so fast? MCF KPKB for years nothing happened. 

After the empress has spoken on FB, Chee Hong Tat and his team must have been very busy these few days.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2