Reckless Cyclist

Brock

7 hours ago, Beregond said:

more selfish cov-idiots

Even red lights can't stop them so what is a little covid gonna do?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Supersonic
40 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

This farker is a retard.

BD7B345D-499A-4EED-834D-37D4C55F2432.jpeg

he is riding  a "free ' bicycle 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

1 hour ago, Beregond said:

👽

Real siao one no need to wear expensive branded bike jerseys.... 

They rode topless and with lousy braking skills.... 😅

• Haha! 2

3 hours ago, Praize said:

Rihanna on Audi r-eton unveiling driving, interior, exterior anf features you will love this. 

Not going to Praize you. 

Wrong thread. 

• Haha! 1

Supercharged
On 5/6/2021 at 5:52 PM, Beregond said:

saw this accident sometime back.

so this is how it happen

I was stunted several times by cyclists in such situations as well. Fortunate for me I didn't run them down. Rule of thumb when ruling into such lanes is to go slow and prepare to stop. It could be a cyclist, pedestrian crossing or even drivers unloading their goods from vehicle. 

7 minutes ago, Gizmore said:

I was stunted several times by cyclists in such situations as well. Fortunate for me I didn't run them down. Rule of thumb when ruling into such lanes is to go slow and prepare to stop. It could be a cyclist, pedestrian crossing or even drivers unloading their goods from vehicle. 

From Sims Way (Nicoll Highway), turn right into Geylang Road.

After that, turn right into Lor 3 Geylang Road.

That's the best place to test situational awareness.

(edited)
29 minutes ago, Gizmore said:

actually he can see the way is clear.  but he never imagine the cyclist speed out from the white car bind spot, i dun think this cyclist spot the van also, cos his view is block. but he still cycle out full speed despite in the wrong direction.

dun know how is he going to pay the van for the damages

Edited by Beregond

Supercharged
5 hours ago, Beregond said:

actually he can see the way is clear.  but he never imagine the cyclist speed out from the white car bind spot, i dun think this cyclist spot the van also, cos his view is block. but he still cycle out full speed despite in the wrong direction.

dun know how is he going to pay the van for the damages

Don't think the van driver saw the cyclist until very late. 

Me thinks likely the van driver is chioning or was trying to figure out which lane to turn before that. probably spotted the lane to turn late and just turn in at last minute. Hence miss the cyclist. 

22 minutes ago, Gizmore said:

Don't think the van driver saw the cyclist until very late. 

Me thinks likely the van driver is chioning or was trying to figure out which lane to turn before that. probably spotted the lane to turn late and just turn in at last minute. Hence miss the cyclist. 

if the cyclist is a under insured motorcycle instead of a bicycle. it will be 100% claim on the motorcycle. including inj suffer by the van driver and 100% full claim on lost of use.

but now it become opposite, because  the bicycle is not insured.

100% claim become 0  claim and still need to pay money .  a few months pay could be lost from the van driver pocket, and there would be less food on the table for the van family.

haiz..........

• Haha! 1

6 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Eeeer... Why he like to smell other men backside? 

This fella, Calvin Sim is a national athlete who won the gold medal for track cycling during the 2017 SEA games. They are doing motor pacing training as there isn't a velodrome here. So this guy, for once, isn't a Tour De France wannabe. 

SG Road Vagina, should clarify in this Facebook post then just leave it as it is just for sensationalism. Got the cheek to tag SG Cycling Federation in the same post, so obviously the admin knows he's a national cyclist doing training loops along Seletar North but choose to leave it out of context. Hey, SG Road Vagina admin, if you're reading this, go F yourself okay? 

• Praise 7
  • Haha! 2

we going to need all the help to push this through,

may the force be with us

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/rule-road-cyclists-ride-single-file-all-times-being-studied-chee-hong-tat?fbclid=IwAR0Owk1NpzyrnII6gs4urftDgXohTVNm9s6I6eAS9-VllBGDqHgI3k57aJI

SINGAPORE — A government panel is studying whether cyclists should be required to ride in a single file at all times while on the roads, rather than two abreast, Senior Minister of State for Transport Chee Hong Tat said on Tuesday

• Praise 2

Supersonic
14 hours ago, Lethalstrike said:

This fella, Calvin Sim is a national athlete who won the gold medal for track cycling during the 2017 SEA games. They are doing motor pacing training as there isn't a velodrome here. So this guy, for once, isn't a Tour De France wannabe. 

SG Road Vagina, should clarify in this Facebook post then just leave it as it is just for sensationalism. Got the cheek to tag SG Cycling Federation in the same post, so obviously the admin knows he's a national cyclist doing training loops along Seletar North but choose to leave it out of context. Hey, SG Road Vagina admin, if you're reading this, go F yourself okay? 

I am fine with some  of  these national level cyclists as long as they don't inconvenient others or even some degree of inconvenient as long as it is safe , after all they need extensive training. But cannot be the case of all the cyclists are national competition level , see the way they ride on the road , all sorts of paterns.😀😀

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

16 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

I am fine with some  of  these national level cyclists as long as they don't inconvenient others or even some degree of inconvenient as long as it is safe , after all they need extensive training. But cannot be the case of all the cyclists are national competition level , see the way they ride on the road , all sorts of paterns.😀😀

SG road vaginates can feel free to bash all those wannabes who are reckless, road hogging or dash thru the lights. Go ahead and shame those. 

Roads.sg Facebook page is more neutral in their postings, when it comes to cyclists videos. That should be the way if the purpose is to educate all road users online. If just want to sensationalise and be biased against cyclists all the time just to gain views, then it's just a despicable Facebook page aimed at driving the divide between different groups of road users. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4