Reckless Cyclist

Brock

3 hours ago, Beregond said:

no wonder unlink case keep rising up

This is why you seldom see sympathetic messages online whenever some of them end up as minced meat on the road.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

15 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

This is why you seldom see sympathetic messages online whenever some of them end up as minced meat on the road.

spread virus, cause danger to ownself and others road user

Is cycling permitted on flyovers?

A large group like this need proper control. Imagine domino fall and a big truck behind. The consequence is severe and the victim? The helpless driver who couldn't stop in time. 

13 minutes ago, Gizmore said:

Is cycling permitted on flyovers?

A large group like this need proper control. Imagine domino fall and a big truck behind. The consequence is severe and the victim? The helpless driver who couldn't stop in time. 

im not sure if its legally allowed, even if its not legal, many tour de singapore cyclists wont give a damn about the rules any way.

Cyclists now taken over the title of king of the road 🙄, everything they do, they expect vehicles to give way to their bicycles.

5 hours ago, Beregond said:

no wonder unlink case keep rising up

Pollutants to the road. We are living in a world that is rich (not on money) of human population, Covid 19 is free to take away more if it likes to. 

Edited by Heartbreakid
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

I think his "buddy" didn't like him and touched his rear wheel.... 

Good lesson to insist on cycling 2 breasts. 

Wonder why all these “fellow cycling buddy” post online to let others comment? There was another one who stopped and the red light and 2 others crashed into him. 

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Beregond said:

spread virus, cause danger to ownself and others road user

Once again, the mindset of these cyclists are as follows, no defensive riding, take own safety for granted and as usual, nuisance and pollutants to other road users. Chinese there is a saying "不见棺材不落泪“。

• Praise 2

On 9/5/2021 at 3:16 PM, Jellandross said:

They are just contributing nothing but riding for leisure, fun, whatever it is, while being a complete nuisance and pollutants on the road. 

These people are living in first world country, so presumingly, they are well educated, some could be professionals in a cooperate world, well dressed and riding on expensive bicycles BUT look at the way they ride freely, disregard their own safety and other possible road user presence, morally, they are worse than animals and insects. 

To conclude, how to get others to sympathise them if things gone wrong, when in the first place they themselves don't even give a sh*t about their own safety? 

Edited by Heartbreakid
  • Praise 5

On 9/5/2021 at 1:44 PM, Ender said:

Nearly got rolled over by lorry.. Don't know if he will give up cycling since he was given aa 2nd chance to carry on living.

I saw somewhere it was a she.

I think I mentioned before, while I am not against road cyclists cycling on the roads here so long they strictly obey the rules and not to ride like a dick or cluster f**k like dicks, I think fly overs should logically be out of bounds to cycling. It's meant for fast moving motorized traffic to avoid congestions below, the key word here is motorized. The flyovers we had here clearly aren't designed for pedal-powered transportation tools (the higher vehicular speeds, the usual ramps up the flyovers, and then the need to filter left while watching out for merging traffic on the left after coming down). 

Cyclists should not argue on this, give the flyovers back to the drivers and motorcyclists, and they should give space for the cyclists at the roads below. 

• Praise 3

29 minutes ago, Lethalstrike said:

so long they strictly obey the rules and not to ride like a dick or cluster f**k like dicks, 

I just watched 破風 recently so I feel like asspert. From the recent videos and the movie I watched, I think the aim of group riding is to be as cluster f**k as possible?

• Haha! 1

On 9/5/2021 at 12:07 PM, Volvobrick said:

So slow.... What's the point other than smelling one another's fart? 

You missed out another point, that is chasing after asses. Looking at the ass ahead, give them the motivation to ass ahead another ass. 😁

• Haha! 1

On 9/5/2021 at 1:44 PM, Ender said:

Nearly got rolled over by lorry.. Don't know if he will give up cycling since he was given aa 2nd chance to carry on living.

Looks like a she instead of he. Probably hit the pothole and lose balance. 

• Praise 1