Reckless Cyclist

Brock

40 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

Are leotards allergic to cycling lane? Then why waste public funds building them?

i seem to have the impression that it's not allowed to hold and use hp while riding. Perhaps the rules don't apply to this person and his kaki

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

5 minutes ago, Shibadog said:

i seem to have the impression that it's not allowed to hold and use hp while riding. Perhaps the rules don't apply to this person and his kaki

Confirm illegal.

Nowadays, there are a lot of newbie riders who don’t know the rules 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

48 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

Are leotards allergic to cycling lane? Then why waste public funds building them?

Definitely waste of time.

Without cycling lane, there will be less ppl cycling.

13 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Confirm illegal.

Nowadays, there are a lot of newbie riders who don’t know the rules 

unfortunately i have lost faith in the concept of "karma"

8 minutes ago, Shibadog said:

unfortunately i have lost faith in the concept of "karma"

For night riding, I will avoid cycling lane. It is always fill will sand and debris.

• Praise 3

17 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

For night riding, I will avoid cycling lane. It is always fill will sand and debris.

i guess no one is hurt/inconvenienced if traffic is light at that time

i don't know why people like to cycle TMCR - the air is so dusty at some stretches and smells bad too. 

• Haha! 1

16 minutes ago, Shibadog said:

i guess no one is hurt/inconvenienced if traffic is light at that time

i don't know why people like to cycle TMCR - the air is so dusty at some stretches and smells bad too. 

I hate TMCR as you can’t see the end.

Unless group ride, I usually avoid it.

• Praise 1

Aiyah.. so what send video to TP. You think TP can know who these jokers are meh.. where they stay and issue summons ?

Ok wait. TP will bother to check ?

I wait to see the day for LTA to enforce all bicycles to put on 1 big VRN plate on the front n back then you see all Leotards..see how they ride...

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

11 hours ago, Shibadog said:

Ride bicycle got to be careful 

843BA470-7838-4C46-847C-B5ACC58DCCE8.gif

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

@Jellandross 

Not defending the cyclists. 

FYI when I cycled along this stretch, I use cycling lane and I’m not a slow rider. 
i always encourage my cycling buddies to use the cycling lane but it’s up to them.

but from the video, it’s either very late at night or early in the morning where there are very little traffic. Changi coastal road is a 4 lane wide roads, and if these group of cyclists are allergic to the cycling lane for whatever reasons, maybe too dusty etc, pretty sure they are not holding up any traffic or endangering other truck drivers etc.

The cam car is those self righteous vigilante also la.. like some pricks who likes to drive closely behind road hoggers on lane 1 expressway and upload video of these cars on lane 1 in the middle of the night.. and when seriously there are no cars on lane 2, 3 and 4. 😆

i would have simply sped pass on lane 2 instead of trying to “enforce” law by driving behind a road hogger on lane 1 on empty roads.

again.. too many of these self righteous pricks around. Intention is more malicious than good

Edited by Chucky2007
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Chucky2007 said:

@Jellandross 

FYI when I cycled along this stretch, I use cycling lane and I’m not a slow rider. 
i always encourage my cycling buddies to use the cycling lane but it’s up to them.

but from the video, it’s either very late at night or early in the morning where there are very little traffic. Changi coastal road is a 4 lane wide roads, and if these group of cyclists are allergic to the cycling lane for whatever reasons, maybe too dusty etc, pretty sure they are not holding up any traffic or endangering other truck drivers etc.

The cam car is those self righteous vigilante also la.. like some pricks who likes to drive closely behind road hoggers on lane 1 expressway and upload video of these cars on lane 1 in the middle of the night.. and when seriously there are no cars on lane 2, 3 and 4. 😆

i would have simply sped pass on lane 2 instead of trying to “enforce” law by driving behind a road hogger on lane 1 on empty roads.

again.. too many of these self righteous pricks around. Intention is more malicious than good

not trying to attack the cyclist . i agree with u , maybe the driver didnt act in a good way?? but frankly who would behave nicely when they see lawbreaker?? certainly not me.

your argument that its at weird hours so they can be excuse for breaking the law?? i cannot agree with that.

because that is like those banker taking the money for their own use and put it back after that .

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

well, the driver, if he guai lan, can drive to the leftmost lane (not the bike lane) in front of the cyclists and drive slowly

not exactly wrong this way 🤣

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 4

1 hour ago, Chucky2007 said:

@Jellandross 

All cars have dash cams. Cyclists only 10% have front mounted cameras. Guess how it all end up on the internet? The impression can be skewed. 

Let and let live, so long you obey the rules, don't cluster f**k in groups, and give way to other drivers and road users, 99% of the time people won't be so free to kachau riders. 

• Praise 7
  • Haha! 1

“your argument that its at weird hours so they can be excuse for breaking the law?? i cannot agree with that.”

First,  it was a comment and never an argument. 

And I have not indicate or mention that they can be excused for breaking the law.

This thinking of yours is too radical 😆 

chill a little la

Internet forum  is such scary place.. write something and the meaning got twisted Into other meaning

Anyway that’s not what I meant but nevermind..

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 5

21 hours ago, inlinesix said:

Does it mean by daytime the sand and debris will automatically disappear?

• Haha! 1

1 minute ago, tlt3668 said:

Does it mean by daytime the sand and debris will automatically disappear?

You can see the debris clearly with sunlight 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1