Reckless Cyclist

Brock

33 minutes ago, Scion said:

https://www.tiktok.com/@hujp12345/video/7053144173330844929

no pity for the cam driver liao

cos also a sibeh guai lan one

Eh someone here told me:

so what if cam driver horned n scold their ancestors? 

they can gang up, stop the car, block his path, bang his bonnet/door? if car vs car, who will be faulted ?

So, the driver in the tiktok video must have been framed and put in a bad light! The cyclist must be wrong for sure! :D

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

12 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

So assuming the driver did indeed scold with reproductive organ language and brought out ancestor, but a group of cyclists chasing down a car and behave in an intimidating manner in a group in the middle of the road  like hooligans is still very wrong. 😅😅

Both sides are wrong - the reaction from both sides are deliberately provoked from each other. 

No sympathies for any of the parties - both sides should be taken off the roads and jailed. 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

4 hours ago, Atonchia said:

These are not cyclist lah.....

They are not even in tight fitting clothing.....

They aren't even wannabes.

Lousy bikes and helmets....I bet their tyre pressure also under or over inflated.

They can't get to sleep at night.....and are only acting to be cyclists.....cycling out to buy pratas🤣🤣🤣

i won't discriminate based on their attire/bike/helmet

otherwise it may mean that a group of roadies on their $30k gear are entitled to such boorish behavior? 😅

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

4 hours ago, Kopites said:

The corner coffee shop? 

No return visit for me family after tried one years ago.  😁

Yes.

Haven’t been there for ages. No good already?

3 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Yes.

Haven’t been there for ages. No good already?

😁 My family has low msg tolerance. 

Ignore me. troublsome family members. 

• Haha! 1

@Shibadog when one was forced to the extend that he was cornered.... only way out is RETALIATE....

guess anyone in this driver's sitrep will likely do the same way... because cyclists attacked first...once the cyclists rebut with gangsterism acts, be it they are highly educated or PSLE holder or not... it wrong leh... Referring: to the cyclists hitting the car, such act can land the person to jail or a heavy fine....

even if the driver REALLY scolded their ancestors...to be frank, limpeh also cannot accept because ancestors involved liao.... but honestly, just scold back, maybe point several times middle finger lor... so many cyclists, why dont all point at one time or twice? what can we do? scold back liao... then go back eat porridge with fd.. happy ending...  right or not?

if act of violence can solve problem, our garment no need waste time keep passing new laws bill in parliament liao...

just jiak yok and fight until no tomorrow....   

• Praise 2

3 hours ago, Comage said:

Both sides are wrong - the reaction from both sides are deliberately provoked from each other. 

No sympathies for any of the parties - both sides should be taken off the roads and jailed. 

Wont disagree, at times when i see cyclist blocking my way i am too feel  very helpless, but i wont honk at them because i Know as a  driver I will always have more to lose.  I just hope cyclists can be more considerate, know how slow they are , dont block the faster moving traffic as much as possible while enjoying their cycling. 

• Praise 3

U guys saw the video of the lone otter surrounded by the 9 wild dogs? What did the otter do? He retaliated. 

Same case here.

I mean the cyclists are like the dogs.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 5

17 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

U guys saw the video of the lone otter surrounded by the 9 wild dogs? What did the otter do? He retaliated. 

Same case here.

I mean the cyclists are like the dogs.

The guy should report police and keep following the cyclist until the police arrive. We cannot tolerate such hooligan and gangster cyclist culture which I am seeing an increasing trend. The authority should chew out a few if these guys , fine them and publish their face to warn the community that such nonsense behavior is not tolerated. 

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

10 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

The guy should report police and keep following the cyclist until the police arrive. We cannot tolerate such hooligan and gangster cyclist culture which I am seeing an increasing trend. The authority should chew out a few if these guys , fine them and publish their face to warn the community that such nonsense behavior is not tolerated. 

Yes I mentioned before too. If authorities do nothing about this, other group of cyclists will follow suit and do the same thing whenever they not happy about drivers because there’s no repercussions .

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

14 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

Yeah, and that's assuming the driver didn't go provoke the other party. 

Try rolling down your windows one day and do a slow drive-by beside every pedestrian, cyclist, Tom, Dick and Harry. Call out to each and every one of them, cursing and swearing at them.

See how many people you manage to curse before someone runs over and attempts to pull you out of your car. 

Sure, we can't tolerate such gangster and hooligan culture - not just from cyclist but also drivers. 

• Praise 2

15 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Are you all saying Deputy Chairman of AMAP is wrong?! 

This guy got stage 1 nose cancer, where got time now?

• Shocked 1

3 hours ago, Comage said:

Yeah, and that's assuming the driver didn't go provoke the other party. 

Try rolling down your windows one day and do a slow drive-by beside every pedestrian, cyclist, Tom, Dick and Harry. Call out to each and every one of them, cursing and swearing at them.

See how many people you manage to curse before someone runs over and attempts to pull you out of your car. 

Sure, we can't tolerate such gangster and hooligan culture - not just from cyclist but also drivers. 

Again as i said i wont disagree. blBut lets imagine,  when motorcyclists, car drivers, bus drivers , truck drivers all start to stop in the middle of the road and ask for fight when get honked at or get shouted, what society would we become?  I seem to see cyclists  doing this more often, or unless  i am wrong. 

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Ct3833 said:

Again as i said i wont disagree. blBut lets imagine,  when motorcyclists, car drivers, bus drivers , truck drivers all start to stop in the middle of the road and ask for fight when get honked at or get shouted, what society would we become?  I seem to see cyclists  doing this more often, or unless  i am wrong. 

Our society has already started its downward spiral in recent years. 

Yes, like you say, you seem to see cyclists doing this more often... But I'd say eh - who's behind the camera filming the incident? 

Another cyclist? A pedestrian? 

Or is it a driver? 

So... Who provoked who? 

I always thought that such incidents captured always takes two hands to clap and happen - a dick cyclist and a dick driver. If either one's a goody-good guy, that good guy would've already been gracious to let the other party pass first without incident... 

↡ Advertisement