Reckless Cyclist

Brock

Supersonic
14 minutes ago, AR159 said:

I don't need your corrections teacher. we remove/irradicate the source of the problem,  that is that inconsiderate cyclist. if he ride in a single file, this video won't surface. no need to fault the driver, no need to be a blame shifter.

How many cyclists kena run over by trailers & trucks liao?

And some still wanna justify dunno what shit macam words n lack of common sense are gonna protect them 

Save your breath n let Darwinism take it's course 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

8 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

I have never shift the blame to driver.  Don't assume.

Nowadays, SMLJ video that will drive view will be posted.

Inconsiderate cyclist is no different from inconsiderate drivers.

pls do not assume that I labelled you as a "blame shifter" it's just a sentence. read my previous reply carefully. yes there are tons/thousands of SMLJ videos on cyclist and drivers. at this moment we are looking at that particular video and typing our comments. be it sensible or kum gong comments. the ultimatum are what we type for others to read.

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Soya said:

How many cyclists kena run over by trailers & trucks liao?

And some still wanna justify dunno what shit macam words n lack of common sense are gonna protect them 

Save your breath n let Darwinism take it's course 

wise comment. agree.

• Praise 1

2 minutes ago, AR159 said:

pls do not assume that I labelled you as a "blame shifter" it's just a sentence. read my previous reply carefully. yes there are tons/thousands of SMLJ videos on cyclist and drivers. at this moment we are looking at that particular video and typing our comments. be it sensible or kum gong comments. the ultimatum are what we type for others to read.

Read carefully your own sentence before reply.

Thanks.

2 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Read carefully your own sentence before reply.

Thanks.

sorry I knew what I typed.  "no need to be a blame shifter" doesn't imply as "you are a blame shifter" unless its it written as " you don't be a blame shifter" that is entirely a different sentence. pls comprehend. you're a teacher right.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Hypersonic

Irritating CB angmoh...NNB.

Just confiscate their bike instead of advising them and fine them. 

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

Hypersonic
2 hours ago, Blueray said:

Cannot be till now there are still ignorant  riders who don't know that's bicycle aren't allowed on the expressway. This is 知法犯法 . Educating them is no use, once they learn the rules, they willfully breaks it.

• Praise 4

Supersonic
10 hours ago, Ender said:

Cannot be till now there are still ignorant  riders who don't know that's bicycle aren't allowed on the expressway. This is 知法犯法 . Educating them is no use, once they learn the rules, they willfully breaks it.

Time trail la

Very important one. So that they get adoration from other leotards when they screenshot their tracking app n post their 'achievement' *clap*clap*

Maciam how chao ah beng do illegal drag race at LCK

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

12 hours ago, Ender said:

Even aunty also cycle on expressway le.

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Soya said:

Time trail la

Very important one. So that they get adoration from other leotards when they screenshot their tracking app n post their 'achievement' *clap*clap*

Maciam how chao ah beng do illegal drag race at LCK

Can you show me Strava segment that is on Expressway to open eye?

I have no issue with Chao Ah Beng doing illegal drag race at LCK.  It only endangers themselves and the peace of death.

• Haha! 1

15 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Irritating CB angmoh...NNB.

Just confiscate their bike instead of advising them and fine them. 

Just send them home for good where they can safely cycle to their hearts' content. Be kind. 

• Haha! 3

Twincharged

The principles apply to any moving vehicles on the road.

Take care, lives are more important that a few seconds faster, showing off your exhaust sound, acting foolish.

We take no pleasure in publishing anyone's obituary for reckless accidents.

186559997_4294901730555177_5014086961850402447_n.jpg

On 6/6/2021 at 7:34 PM, Blueray said:

LOL, mountain biker driving a car filming ignorant AMDK road cyclist cycling on the expressway. 

In this case, does it qualifies as cyclist bao toh another cyclist? 😁

• Haha! 2

Supersonic
Just now, Lethalstrike said:

LOL, mountain biker driving a car filming ignorant AMDK road cyclist cycling on the expressway. 

In this case, does it qualifies as cyclist bao toh another cyclist? 😁

There is nothing wrong, there are many cam cars bao toh reckless driving as well. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3