Reckless Cyclist

Brock

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

If old cars screws springs all loosen will naturally tilt down. 

Latest new car tech allows headlights to swing sideways during a turn 😂😂

Edited by Atonchia
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

21 minutes ago, Atonchia said:

Cyclist fatalities have decreases in the last 5 years. 

2016 highest in recent years... 

2008 highest at 22.... incidentally 2008 has the highest car population? 

Highest car population is 2013.

540k private car

• Praise 2

(edited)
9 minutes ago, Beregond said:

as usual. the group that alway challenge the law

Now, it is max group of 5.

If this is multiple groups of 5, it is stupid to be nice to DRIVERS.

(3m GAP btw Groups)

If not, it is pure stupidity.

By the way, where is AMDK?

Edited by inlinesix

Supersonic
On 6/12/2021 at 3:34 PM, Atonchia said:

2018 was highest fatality.... 

Maybe more cyclist on road  recently also made the motorists have higher awareness....though more pissed by those unruly cyclists. 

Or maybe becoz some of those AMDKs were deported for flouting covid rules?.....

• Haha! 2

2 hours ago, Soya said:

Or maybe becoz some of those AMDKs were deported for flouting covid rules?.....

In your dreams.... Gahmen legs wide wide welcome them. 

• Haha! 3

Happened to go out cycling at night along Changi coastal road and Pasir Ris the last 2 weeks, can see many big groups more than 5 people. To be fair a few groups comprised of very young kids so might be from same household but others obviously not. And can see quite a few road bikes cycling outside the bicycle lane all the time, not just during overtaking, machiam to declare themselves the superior beings.

And I am so glad that we can dine in again from tomorrow as good to be able to makan during long cycling trips. Can see many flouting the laws blatantly eating just outside CVHC the past few weeks. I tried not to buy food but just drinks, but can understand the need to eat lah. But this is definitely 1 of the major loopholes during the CB period as never read about enforcement exercises at night to deal with this group of cyclists.

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

Supercharged
15 hours ago, Heartlander said:

Happened to go out cycling at night along Changi coastal road and Pasir Ris the last 2 weeks, can see many big groups more than 5 people. To be fair a few groups comprised of very young kids so might be from same household but others obviously not. And can see quite a few road bikes cycling outside the bicycle lane all the time, not just during overtaking, machiam to declare themselves the superior beings.

And I am so glad that we can dine in again from tomorrow as good to be able to makan during long cycling trips. Can see many flouting the laws blatantly eating just outside CVHC the past few weeks. I tried not to buy food but just drinks, but can understand the need to eat lah. But this is definitely 1 of the major loopholes during the CB period as never read about enforcement exercises at night to deal with this group of cyclists.

not just pasir ris and changi coastal road....from changi coastal road to pasir ris and from there to Punggol using the connector road and from punggol to yishun….you come see for yourself during weekends....a lot of weekend warriors in big groups trying to show they are road warriors and get out of my way type...[:(]

no enforcement, means G is indirectly saying is ok bo??

1 hour ago, Spidey10 said:

not just pasir ris and changi coastal road....from changi coastal road to pasir ris and from there to Punggol using the connector road and from punggol to yishun….you come see for yourself during weekends....a lot of weekend warriors in big groups trying to show they are road warriors and get out of my way type...[:(]

no enforcement, means G is indirectly saying is ok bo??

For me I tend to be more sympathetic towards this group of people who just want to have some exercise to keep themselves sane and fit during this prolong battle. What I observed were mostly family type, predominantly Malay from the dressing not that I am racist by pointing it out, and the occasional youngsters. As I was on the pavement most of the time as was with my kids, I did not see any in leotard as all of them should be on the road speeding. 

But really if you are so concern, maybe good to write to forum page or relevant facebook site to alert the authority. I believe they also working on reduced strength to deal with this covid so might not be so aware of this developement. Or they are aware but chose to relax abit as need to give people abit of breathing space, much like allowing Geylang to operate. Really we might never know.

(edited)

Hey guys this one funny

the two bicycle guys fed up with the front bicycle too slow then have to tahan the Lorry behind :XD:

https://fb.watch/6heHA6mABI/

then they overtake the slow guy make slow guy tahan the Lorry :XD:

Edited by Mustank
  • Haha! 3

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Mustank said:

Hey guys this one funny

the two bicycle guys fed up with the front bicycle too slow then have to tahan the Lorry behind :XD:

Lim chu kang Road is like that one. Single lane, very stressful to ride there, unless go late night or early morning with little traffic. On the other hand, late night will have other things instead of traffic :D

• Haha! 4

1 hour ago, Mustank said:

Hey guys this one funny

Dun assume 1 lorry only.

Must imagine how many other vehicles behind the lorry.

This road is totally not suitable for leisure cycling.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Beregond said:

Dun assume 1 lorry only.

Must imagine how many other vehicles behind the lorry.

This road is totally not suitable for leisure cycling.

If I were to cycle there at night, I will bring along @RadX, confirm nothing else dare come near :D

• Haha! 2

2 hours ago, Mustank said:

Hey guys this one funny

I do not think the lorry driver find it funny, nor almost all of the drivers who need to commute there. Nasty incidents just waiting to happen when any of the lorry drivers lost their cool one fine day, like what happened in Lim Chu Kang recently.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1