What Did You Makan Today PT 5

BabyBlade

If not for picture you post, all these won't be started, right?

Then you should stop posting everyday same photo.

This is a open forum, everyone have the right to post what they want.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Haha Dach has moved on to new target/s. I accepted the fact Liao. Now I won’t be jelly as Dach will make theoldjaffa legs go jelly when Dach kneel in front of him

while kneeing in front of you??? @discoburg going to be jelly liao...[:p][laugh][laugh]

Hey you! Watch what you say to my Dach yeah.

• Praise 1

See... You are still blaming the lady even though it's not her fault that she's being molested.

Enough Liao DACH kor kor. You wanna talk it out, let's meet over lunch.

Millennia Walk ok? We can spot and post more rare and unusual cars together :grin:

I reply on his behalf.

BO ENG!

But that day at milenia I spotted someone eating peng with steamed egg and egg tofu at a staircase then I followed him and saw him taking photo of exotic cars at milenia open carpark taking photo!

• Praise 9

Haha Dach has moved on to new target/s. I accepted the fact Liao. Now I won’t be jelly as Dach will make theoldjaffa legs go jelly when Dach kneel in front of him

Hey you! Watch what you say to my Dach yeah.

post-1798-0-56049000-1537594040.jpeg

• Praise 1

See... You are still blaming the lady even though it's not her fault that she's being molested.

Millennia Walk ok? We can spot and post more rare and unusual cars together :grin:

Bo Eng.

Back to topic.

Then you should stop posting everyday same photo.

This is a open forum, everyone have the right to post what they want.

It's food related.

Same pictures, different pictures, it's still food.

Rather than things irrelevant.

Get back to topic.

Haha Dach has moved on to new target/s. I accepted the fact Liao. Now I wonât be jelly as Dach will make theoldjaffa legs go jelly when Dach kneel in front of him

Hey you! Watch what you say to my Dach yeah. ð¤¬

Can I join in? Threesome ok?

Great thing you no more BFF liao.

I don't need such BFF.

Edited by DACH

Bo Eng.

Back to topic.

It's food related.

Same pictures, different pictures, it's still food.

Rather than things irrelevant.

Get back to topic.

Great thing you no more BFF liao.

I don't need such BFF.

Take a chill pill bro.

see lah, you post a picture and then become your fault., as if you can control others thinking...  [:p]

Some idiots are simply stupid, and I always tell ppl, its ok to be stupid, just dont tell the whole world, if stupid enough to tell the whole world, just dont keep reinforcing it.  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:

• Praise 7

Keke it was meant to be satire. I cannot control how people wanna respond to my food post. To say I started it is not correct.

Take an analogy. A woman wears revealing clothes and end up being molested. She can't control what others choose to react to her dressing, so in the eyes of the law she's not at fault and neither was she being an offender.

But you being you, you'll say it's her fault for dressing like that and inviting trouble.

I can understand your train of thought so 我不跟你自交.

Just be careful not to point fingers anyhow.

他不自交,他是口交滴。。。。
  • Praise 6

Its ok la. Nothing else to eat. Sick of the food at the coffee shop.

Try once and not impressed.

Tried once cause its a friend's friend's business. Didn't like the food there and i also agree the soup is good.

'I want my noodle' at Shaw house, not bad eat, sweet potato is damn good. the wanton soup was good, i mean the soup part [laugh]

attachicon.gifrps20180922_154501.jpg

attachicon.gifrps20180922_154547.jpg

attachicon.gifrps20180922_154621.jpg