What Did You Makan Today PT 5

BabyBlade

You might not be able to appreciate but it is really quality stuff. Everything is hand-made and each piece is pulled by hand unlike those lesser hawkers that use scissors to cut. Beside the fragrant, you will realise that it will not stick to your teeth. The hawker told me that despite paying lesser rent to the landlord, he is not earning much as it is a lot of hard work yet he cannot sell at high price else nobody will buy. So most likely his stall will end at this generation.

So better patronise the stall while you can. I always get a plate whenever I have my meal at the gourmet foodcourt haha.

Maybe I’m not a fans of Muah Chee. That day happen to see no queue n out of curiosity...such a nice store selling only Muah Chee so just hv a try lor. Could be either my expectation set too high liao or I really bueh hiao appreciate. Lol..

↡ Advertisement

Overdosed of Wild Berries (added >100g accidentally, instead of the usual 50 - 70g thereabouts). Very fruity taste, but the countless tough and tiny seeds, was a pain to bite...

66mft3.jpg

2m3hfgj.jpg

2a8nxia.jpg

• Praise 16

Offer at Giant, I think until end of the week, 3 for $29 all flavour.  SS and fairprice offer 2 for 19.90, so make your way to Giant and not SS or Fairprice. 

Bought 6 and finished one by myself in 2 days...  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

@lala81, @enye, I think cheapest so far? 

post-65783-0-03864700-1538015024.jpg

• Praise 18

Offer at Giant, I think until end of the week, 3 for $29 all flavour. SS and fairprice offer 2 for 19.90, so make your way to Giant and not SS or Fairprice.

Bought 6 and finished one by myself in 2 days... [:p][laugh][laugh]

@lala81, @enye, I think cheapest so far?

rps20180927_102026.jpg

One tub in two days? I finish one tub in less than an hour. [laugh]
  • Praise 8