What Did You Makan Today PT 5

BabyBlade

Bought this morning. Going to be my lunch.

It seems like it has been properly fried and looks good. Even distribution of heat, judging from the colour...but eaten during lunch time, the crispiness and flavour could have been compromised! [:)]

• Praise 3

It seems like it has been properly fried and looks good. Even distribution of heat, judging from the colour...but eaten during lunch time, the crispiness and flavour could have been compromised! [:)]

Yeah it would have been lot nicer if i ate it hours ago.

I dabaoed some for my colleague and he ate it at 9+, said ho jiak.

Only thing is maybe the chilli a bit too much. I think i would choose the plain version next time.

Edited by Lala81

Dinner at Hua Yu Wee - Upper East Coast Road, where lao chio waitresses wear SQ Sarong Kebayas !!  [laugh]

Now... this restaurant's food is neither ground breaking nor finger likin' good. Will never get any MichelleLim star or awards. They serve good normal Zi Char food. BUT the main attraction is the reasonable pricing, AND the consistency. They always give the same quality year in year out, and that to me is remarkable  [thumbsup]  

post-1137-0-19064000-1550834069_thumb.jpg

Edited by Othello
  • Praise 10

Today simple lunch all freshly prepared, krapow moo sap (thai basils with minced pork) and yam pla kapong (yam sardine, yam refers to dish with thai herbs and lime) and egg

post-235536-0-35125000-1550846386_thumb.jpg

100 baht or $4.30

• Praise 20

New flavor: Black Sesame Walnut Bread [:)]

4BP3HdT.jpg

WHcdKKa.jpg

5cHJjG2.jpg

Recipe
Plain Flour 245g
Rice Flour 20g
Butter 10g
Sugar 24g
Salt 6g
Milk Powder 25g
Black Sesame Powder 30g
Walnut 40g
Water 180g

Do note that as sesame and walnut both have higher oil contain level, the amount of butter added is suggested to be not more than 15g, else the bread may turn out a little too oily.

• Praise 17

Chao turtle! my convenient prata joint increased price by 10%. I wonder if they use diesel...

Where arh? .............. we go there throw rotten eggs
  • Praise 3