What Did You Makan Today PT 5

BabyBlade

Wanna sell more tisu.

Besides, MCF getting more and more funny characters. See them post makes my blood pressure go up.

And now no chopsticks photos to bring my BP down.

So... éä¼å»è better.

You ownself also know how to post chopsticks liao... no need me lah.

Wanna sell more tisu.

Besides, MCF getting more and more funny characters. See them post makes my blood pressure go up.

So... éä¼å»è better.

I thought you have grandson to play with already?

I also wanna MIA liao. No fun with an angry @DACH

You knn don't come and provoke me.

Si gay lou

Wanna sell more tisu.

So... éä¼å»è better.

haha what kind of funny characters?

Yeah man share leh who are the funny characters 

Wanna sell more tisu.

So... 退休养老 better.

Ate fish for dinner. Bought from Golden Mile Food Centre. I had sea bass and wifey had golden promfret. Fishes are fresh and nicely done. However it is half fish only, not whole. Worth it as it comes with steamed egg and watermelon. Wanted the grouper but he said 12.30pm already sold out. Very popular stall for now.

post-2654-0-25327700-1542891845_thumb.jpg

post-2654-0-00058900-1542891863_thumb.jpg

• Praise 22

Go to the latest Corolla thread, the Elantra thread, the Harrier thread.. and the follow me home guy

Aiya, just ignore them.

Different camps exist in most forums. 

I stopped responding to them liao. Just hope I don't kena someone following me home.

Now that's creepy

Edited by DACH

Ate fish for dinner. Bought from Golden Mile Food Centre. I had sea bass and wifey had golden promfret. Fishes are fresh and nicely done. However it is half fish only, not whole. Worth it as it comes with steamed egg and watermelon. Wanted the grouper but he said 12.30pm already sold out. Very popular stall for now.

20181122_174552.jpg

20181122_184057.jpg

good deals at $5

I stopped responding to them liao. Just hope I don't kena someone following me home.

Now that's creepy ð¤£ð±

Btw it's the 0will Elantra win Altis".. something like this thread... For I just realised there's so many Elantra threads (and what for many ah?)

bro you laojiao in MCF, you should know the Toyota vs rest of the world is always there haha... just ignore... hai shi makan thread the best