What Did You Makan Today PT 5

BabyBlade

Had lunch at Unity Centre (Industrial building in Batok Crescent) the coffeeshop. The fish & chips from the western stall is decently priced at $5.50, and tastes quite flavourful. Sorry for the blur pic, too hungry just anyhow snap, plus must be quick cos later my fren judge me hahaha  [;)]  [:p]  [laugh]

post-156882-0-11589500-1535621407_thumb.jpg

Edited by SiLangKia
  • Praise 16

Had lunch at Unity Centre (Industrial building in Batok Crescent) the coffeeshop. The fish & chips from the western stall is decently priced at $5.50, and tastes quite flavourful. Sorry for the blur pic, too hungry just anyhow snap, plus must be quick cos later my fren judge me hahaha [;)][:p][laugh]

attachicon.gif20180830_125549.jpg

My colleagues always judge. I just say must report to wifey.

• Praise 2

KouFu at Seng Kang hospital open liao. Chicken chop pasta.

Eat full, check out the 24 hrs A & E. Bo lang, Seng Kang resident are quite healthy, LOL. Waiting time only 13mins

post-23584-0-15174600-1535632155.jpg

post-23584-0-69721100-1535633464_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ender
  • Praise 23

Eat full, check out the 24 hrs A & E. Bo lang, Seng Kang resident are quite healthy, LOL. Waiting time only 13mins

Was it good? The appearance doesn't looks appetizing like the one i had from Koufu near my place.

post-2654-0-09177200-1535633927_thumb.jpg

• Praise 20

SK residents very frugal kind...7am queue starts to form outside SKP...much much cheaper than A&E at SKGH.

• Praise 1

Was it good? The appearance doesn't looks appetizing like the one i had from Koufu near my place.

20180825_172025.jpg

Maybe the food there have to be healthy certified. LOL. Every food items have a calories number.

My BD Dinner at White Sand. Overall 7/10.

8y59ac.jpg

The Crispy Duck is good.

4vp7xj.jpg

2lcwcr5.jpg

The Vinegar Trotter also quite good.

2jd1jl2.jpg

Xiao Long Bao, Spinach dumpling and salted fish skin not bad.

209pt0m.jpg

23iv4as.jpg

The rest, mainly dim sum, are hit or miss...

fvjtxz.jpg

17372w.jpg

Happy birthday, man.  :a-bday:

Just the start, within few years, sure no different from any public hospital A&E in SG.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2