What Did You Makan Today PT 5

BabyBlade

Tough life of hawkers.
Can't blame youngsters who want to just make it big and start franchises.

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 7

Queue longer time for the 油条 than three porridge.

fat (oil) + carb (dough) in the correct proportion.

It's just like why americans like doughnuts. The golden ratio  [:p]

But personally I'm more of a ham jing peng or "butterfly" person. I've never really had a thing for you tiao.

• Praise 1

Had my lunch from there yesterday. To be frank i dun think its that good. Prefer chai chee porridge anytime.  [bounce1]

Queue longer time for the 油条 than three porridge.

• Praise 1

Woke up 4am and drove more than 300km just to eat chee chiong fun and raw fish porridge for breakfast.

Headed back to melaka for seafood dinner.

Did you not try the wtm few stalls down from the porridge ? Also the mata kuching drink opposite the porridge stall ? The 2 must have for me when I am in KL ...

• Praise 2

Had my lunch from there yesterday. To be frank i dun think its that good. Prefer chai chee porridge anytime. [bounce1]

I don't like chai chee porridge style, where all the rice cook till completely disappeared.

Sin Heng porridge style very similar to Chai Chee porridge leh. Just that Chai Chee porridge is smoother.

I don't like chai chee porridge style, where all the rice cook till completely disappeared.

Did you not try the wtm few stalls down from the porridge ? Also the mata kuching drink opposite the porridge stall ? The 2 must have for me when I am in KL ...

Bro, it's 7.30am. Not many stall is open for business yet. Yes I missed that drink.

Had my lunch from there yesterday. To be frank i dun think its that good. Prefer chai chee porridge anytime.  [bounce1]

chai chee porridge is better usually. but the last time i went chai chee, i thought abt same standard.

Just discovered Sin Heng porridge maybe 2 months back. Had porridge’s there for three times and I prefer Chai Chee’s Porridge after having it 2 weeks back. Anyway it’s really individual’s preference so no one is right or wrong

Edited by Discoburg
↡ Advertisement