UCL/UEL/Other European Leagues 18/19

kdash

not surprise that pools beat PSG.

psg play against weak team week in week out.

want them to suddenly pick up tempo very hard

abit surprise inter beat spurs.

seria A not doing well, and inter struggling now also

PSG owner’s goal is to win UCL as Marseille is the only French club to have won it before. N with their superstars Neymar n Mbappe, they were expected to excel but u got a valid point on Ligue being weak but I believe Pool are a strong team that a lot of teams will find it hard to beat.

Inversely, I dont think it is Inter who is strong but rather Spurs capitulated in the last 10mins. Like they ran out of steam, my 2 cents.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

Man City showed that whilst they dominate the EPL, they still have a long way to go in the UCL by going down 1-2 at home to Lyon. United whacked Young Boys 3-0 in Switzerland whilst CR7 was sent off for Juve at Valencia though the Italians won 2-0. CR7 in danger of missing his OT return if he is banned for 3 games.

Real won 3-0 vs a strong Roma team to show who is the boss of the competition!

• Praise 5

Man City showed that whilst they dominate the EPL, they still have a long way to go in the UCL by going down 1-2 at home to Lyon. United whacked Young Boys 3-0 in Switzerland whilst CR7 was sent off for Juve at Valencia though the Italians won 2-0. CR7 in danger of missing his OT return if he is banned for 3 games.

just when i say french leag low standard.

lyon slap my face.

good job  :D

• Praise 2

lyon slap my face.

good job :D

Haha ya! City were poor and Lyon raised their game and that’s why Football is a great leveller of things, well done

• Praise 3

lyon slap my face.

good job  :D

seems like almost everybody outside of Ligue thinks they low standard...

but cavani actually said he'll like to see EPL teams play in the Ligue to see how good the EPL teams are

• Praise 1

seems like almost everybody outside of Ligue thinks they low standard...

but cavani actually said he'll like to see EPL teams play in the Ligue to see how good the EPL teams are

• Praise 5

lyon slap my face.

good job :D

In your defence

Lyon are a team

and PSG are just a collection of superstars.

:D

Yeah Man C got fakired by Lyon.

• Praise 1

In your defence

Lyon are a team

Don’t be so honest la...

In your defence

Lyon are a team

Fakir was good and lyon pressing style as a team is similar to pool . He would have fitted right in at pool.
  • Praise 1

Fakir was good and lyon pressing style as a team is similar to pool . He would have fitted right in at pool.

Lyon play very fast attacking.

I think man c style of play is like Chelsea.

Weakness expose when team dare to attack them.

Like wolf against man c.

• Praise 2

i just watch juv vs val highlight.

juv got cr7 send off still won 2-0.

the sending off was super crap . <_<

Yeah.... CR merely touched his hair! Its the linesman, ref decision based on his words.

Edited by Othello
  • Praise 4

If La Liga, Serie A(cos teams are defensively well organised there) claims they want to see how EPL teams perform in their League, I can abit understand cos whilst I still think the EPL teams will dominate, there could be some upsets but Ligue is really a standard or 2 below the top Leagues of this World.

It’s the intensity, speed n physicality that stands EPL out. Granted skill wise perhaps La Liga is of better technical quality but the overall package is what makes it tough in EPL n that’s why so many foreign players coming over to EPL have commented on this n took time to adjust.

BTW, Cavani shld just come over to EPL then he’ll know how tough it is. He won’t be afforded the time n space unlike in Ligue n the battering ram defenders will clobber him

• Praise 1

Yeah he would have been playing for Pool

if the medical didn't find the problem with his knee.

exactly.

actually nowadays all the soccer personalities when kanna interviewed or quoted, is quite jialat as in can let slip some wrong words, then will be whacked bad. Looks like those that cannot think v fast and think right, better keep their mouths shut.

having said what he did, cavani can expect to receive some rough treatments from EPL opponents next time he meets one.

Rio Ferdinald was another who shot his mouth off, saying on twitter (or IG) that the BIG teams play in UCL last night... implying that barca, pool, psg, and the likes from the previous nights, were not big...

kanna F as expected...

What is it with these former man u players

and silly comments? Rio and the Neville brothers

all suffering from foot in mouth disease.

• Praise 1

What is it with these former man u players

and silly comments? Rio and the Neville brothers

all suffering from foot in mouth disease.

Last time when they were playing, Utd was always dominating, but now they suddenly realised that the tide has turned...

when results can't do the talking, then they have to use their mouth liao lor...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1