2019 5th Generation Subaru Forester (SK)

richard_crl032

maybe the 2.5L US version is under Neutral VES band, like Impreza 2.0L. I don't mind paying more road tax cos it is more powerful too [:)]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hope MI will tune new forester here there abit and bring it under Neutral VES band B. Same was done by Toyota to bring corolla and vios in Neutral band.

Saw New forester at Expo yesterday and still feel current FNA is bang on bucks because the feel inside really not that much different compare to price difference.

Eyesight is also subjective, some may prefer it and some may worry about unpredictable behavior of car in such conditions when autonomous brake kick in. But this technology is future for all cars so sooner we adapt better :)

As bro Richard mention again and again, Solar film on windscreen is “must have” in Singapore hot sunny weather. Hope MI will approve soon.

if tune it to under neutral VES, sure sacrifice engine power, now 153bhp/196Nm already at underpowered edge, if down further how it can drag 1.6Ton carriage + 5 passengers [:(]

Wah 20k different compare to the outgoing model.....Can buy half the car outside Singapore Liao.

Disappointed.....Not with the car but the circumstances our local driver got to bear.

• Praise 2

Hi bros,

Fyi only from car expo and cheers.

Richard

*CARS@EXPO PROMOTION 19 OCT - 29 OCT*

*_SPECIAL PRICE_*

Mazda 2 HB Std @ *$68,300*

Mazda 2 HB Del @ *$75,300*

Mazda 3 Sdn Std @ *$74,800*

Mazda 3 Sdn Std Plus @ *$77,800*

Mazda 3 Sdn Deluxe Plus @ *$82,300*

Mazda 3 Sedan SP @ *$93,800*

Mazda 3 HB Std @ *$77,800*

Mazda 3 HB Deluxe Plus @ *$82,300*

_*FREE APPLE CARPLAY FOR ALL DELUXE PLUS_*

Mazda 3 2.0 Sdn Sports @ *POA*

Mazda 6 2.0 Standard @ *$96,300*

Mazda 6 2.0 Executive @ *$105,300*

Mazda 6 2.5 Premium @ *$128,300*

Mazda 6 2.5 Wagon Premium @ *$133,300*

Mazda 6 2.5 Wagon Luxury @ $138,300*

CX3 2.0 Standard @ *$83,300*

CX3 2.0 Standard @ *$93,300*

CX5 2.0 Standard @ *$109,300*

CX5 2.0 Premium @ *$118,300*

CX5 2.5 Luxury @ *$144,300*

CX5 2.5 Super Luxury @ *$147,300*

_*FREE UPGRADE TO GUARANTEED COE FOR IMMEDIATE REGISTRATION_*

CX9 2.5 2WD Turbo Luxury @ *$177,300*

CX9 2.5 4WD Turbo Luxury @ *$182,300*

CX9 2.5 4WD Turbo Super Luxury @ *$187,300*

_*Interest Rate 1.88% only*_

_*3 years Warranty and up to 3 years free servicing*_

_*Brila Body Coating*_

_*Rikecool Solar Film*_

_*Blaupunkt In-Car Camera Front & Back*_

_*Car Vacuum or Blaupunkt Air Purifier*_

• Praise 1

After work rushed down to the car show to view the car and wanna to book, talked to the SE what promotion u have.

“Oh ok I give you 3k discount so now is 115888”

“We will give u tinted film side and aft windows and not on sunroof”

Thats all I asked???

“Oh we will give u half year road tax”.

And I will need to pay 300plus for the front and back the video recorder and additional top up if I want front parking sensor....

The 3k is not a discount, is for 8 coe biddings, bulls**t.

I cut the tie with Subaru now!

• Praise 1

After work rushed down to the car show to view the car and wanna to book, talked to the SE what promotion u have.

âOh ok I give you 3k discount so now is 115888â

âWe will give u tinted film side and aft windows and not on sunroofâ

Thats all I asked???

âOh we will give u half year road taxâ.

And I will need to pay 300plus for the front and back the video recorder and additional top up if I want front parking sensor....

The 3k is not a discount, is for 8 coe biddings, bulls**t.

I cut the tie with Subaru now!

I-S is $116888 - $3k - $2k - $1k = $111,888 .. Guess you approach the wrong SE..

I-S is $116888 - $3k - $2k - $1k = $111,888 .. Guess you approach the wrong SE..

I asked him again he said is 118888-2k for non gtd COE

And he also asked me

“Ask your group member to name which SE”

Edited by Derekwg

I asked him again he said is 118888-2k for non gtd COE

And he also asked me

âAsk your group member to name which SEâ ð

Paiseh Bro... typing on the RP ..is $118,888

But what I meant was given $118,888 - $3k - $2k - $1k = $112,888 ..lowest after accessories , trade in,non G etc

Paiseh Bro... typing on the RP ..is $118,888

But what I meant was given $118,888 - $3k - $2k - $1k = $112,888 ..lowest after accessories , trade in,non G etc

So u booked already 4G63

Wah 20k different compare to the outgoing model.....Can buy half the car outside Singapore Liao.

Disappointed.....Not with the car but the circumstances our local driver got to bear.

The 20+k difference is mainly contributed by the VES. I wonder how the old FNA can't get band B as almost all other 2.0l SUV in this segment are in C1. It makes the old FNA even more vfm as MI now give free sports kit worth 2K.

The 20+k difference is mainly contributed by the VES. I wonder how the old FNA can get band B as almost all other 2.0l SUV in this segment are in C1. It makes the old FNA even more vfm as MI now give free sports kit worth 2K.
  • Praise 1

Sorry cut and paste my questions here from 2015 fna threat. Hope anyone can answer. Need to decide before the old fna is gone with the current available stock

Richard,

Can you help to explain why is worth take up sports version woth 3k more? It is 2.5k now, probaly because the se told me the leather seat will be the default one, not tha one showing from the display set in showroom. And keep teeling me not worth to take the sports version.

And anyone of you told by se for first time buyer fot another 2k discount? So i was offered 2k discounts for 8 bits coe and 2k for first time buyer. So is 91.8k after minus 4k.

If you prefer the looks of the FXT, 3k is worth it. Because just the original bumper is probably 2k w/o paint. I bought the STI front bumper lip and it was 600 plus. I paid 500 for the option leather seats, if it is standard now, 2.5k should be right.

Personally, I would recommend you to go for it as I like the looks of the FXT bumper. If you are okay with the stock FNA bumper, then you can save your money for other things.

• Praise 2

Exterior yes... Interior & Technology & Drive feel No.. Big diff...

Is the new Forester worth the $25K premium over the outgoing model?

Exterior yes... Interior & Technology & Drive feel No.. Big diff...

Hi 4G,

I differs a bit in my comments ... exterior preference can be fixed which I think mine demonstrated but you cannot add integrated eyesight 100% nor facial recognition technologies in the new 2019 forester fna.

Cheers

Richard

Hell not.

But I do love this car...........:(

Hi goodcar,

Then do consider sjg fxt if still available cos it is really quite a drive with the torque and power.

Cheers.

Richard

Hi bros,

Different strokes for different folks on some comments seen on new forester 2019 having ebrake that seems preferred.

Please note that bbk upgrade if needed will be more complicated aka expensive aka more risky especially with local ws claiming that they can do it.

Cheers.

Richard

• Praise 1

Yes, there is 1st time 2k, which i got also. 

Checked the price, there is 10k VES? 

Hello, hope to get some advice from fellow members on below:

1. Roughly how much would it cost to retrieve the aftermarket audio equipment from car before scrap. The items are HU, CD player, speakers & Amp.

2. Recommend a good ICE shop at the East side.

3. Recommended audio upgrade for 2018 Forester. Not an audiophile but enjoy nice songs whilst driving.

Thanks in advance.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2