2019 5th Generation Subaru Forester (SK)

richard_crl032

If you had bought a Subaru XV in early January 2019, it was a good decision as Coe was at the lowest point thus far.

Cat B Coe has gone up by almost $6K from Dec '18 lows; and is expected to be firm or possibly uptrend going forward.

Congrats ð

Nevertheless, I think the Subaru Forester 2019 model (SK series) will be re-rated once the old stock of SJ suvs are fully cleared.

Yah the COE had been on upward trend. Those whom booked their car at the Jan motor show should be looking at the best price thus far. All car prices had been adjusting upwards with COE price thus far.

Similarly for the price of forester also, which had been adjusting upwards. Would have liked to get the forester i-s.

↡ Advertisement

Actually, COE trending upwards is due to demand from Motor Show and ADs securing fair COEs to get their cars on the road.

ADs 'control' the COE by discouraging self bidder COEs.

Years ago, Sales Price List stated 'own COE' pricing and terms.

Who remembers?

>

• Praise 1

(edited)

https://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?app=forums&module=forums§ion=findpost&pid=6591473

Hi bros,

Was not aware of this thread "Subaru EyeSight on 2019 Forester" and the solar film topic.

Cheers,

Richard

Hi bros,

What now ?

Eyesight and other "new system" is joke .. no solar film and now this one but not sure if hoax. However, also not surprised since solar film I can confirm MI dun install it and hence din book impreza.

Cheers.

Richard

post-149594-0-49657500-1563657454_thumb.jpg

Edited by richard_crl032

Anyone has any idea when the hybrid forester will come to Singapore?

Keen on getting forester ES but the hybrid seems more attractive...

Hypersonic

Subaru only turbo is good.

Hybrid can forget about it.

• Praise 2

No idea but you may want to approach any of MI SE to see if they have answers to your inquiries.

I guess RND is moving towards safety aspect such as ES, SGP and such

Also not forgetting into eco environmental by introducing hydrid variant.

Of course everyone wants turbo, they are still available in WRX, STI, levorg and upcoming new Outback (if MI brings one with turbo variant)

Hypersonic

I guess RND is moving towards safety aspect such as ES, SGP and such

Also not forgetting into eco environmental by introducing hydrid variant.

Of course everyone wants turbo, they are still available in WRX, STI, levorg and upcoming new Outback (if MI brings one with turbo variant)

All conti are turbo.
  • Praise 1

For normal usual day driving I feel its all right la. Test drive it a few weeks ago and like its stability and handling.

No idea but you may want to approach any of MI SE to see if they have answers to your inquiries.

The last time I test drive, they also said like unsure.

I'm more curious about the pricing.

• Praise 1

For normal usual day driving I feel its all right la. Test drive it a few weeks ago and like its stability and handling.

The last time I test drive, they also said like unsure.

I'm more curious about the pricing.

Usually higher since more RND cost involved and passed on to consumers. Haha

Hope SE address to your inquiries soon.

Good luck

Any bros replaced the head unit on 2019 forester?
Thinking to buy this car but my biggest concern is CarPlay support. Been using CarPlay on my existing car and can’t live without it.

i tried to search online but there is very little information on the head unit.

Neutral Newbie

Do you have the 360 camera? is it factory install or local install, collected my car in end August but no such camera available 

Yes, mine come with 360 camera but it is locally fitted. My SE said it is only available recently. I booked during expo car show, collected my car today.

Had also booked a 2019 Forester I-S model during the October Car expo. Comes with the 360 and am also looking around to change the Head unit. Am rather disappointed with the stock head unit. I should be able to collect by end of next week. 

@Longdi, apart from the ranger kit, blackvue 590 car cam, u managed to get any other accessories from ur SE? They seemed pretty firm in not giving additional stuffs....

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie
12 hours ago, Wai437 said:

Had also booked a 2019 Forester I-S model during the October Car expo. Comes with the 360 and am also looking around to change the Head unit. Am rather disappointed with the stock head unit. I should be able to collect by end of next week. 

@Longdi, apart from the ranger kit, blackvue 590 car cam, u managed to get any other accessories from ur SE? They seemed pretty firm in not giving additional stuffs....

What prices did you manage to get from list price? how much discount did they offer

↡ Advertisement