Haze Updates 2018 / 2019

Karoon

I have come across the grass patch(along road divider) on fire along SLE several times starting this year. Even saw fire engines coming in both directions looking for the fire. After that subsequently saw many smoke emerging from the same areas every other day. Mostly outside the military camp. And those JB bikes and vehicles I see like to dump cigarette butts(fxxking smokers) onto the dry grass patch as they ride/drive by.

↡ Advertisement

Haze is here again.  [:(]  [:(] 

It's important to keep the dust out for the health of our family and love one.

You need to purify your car too!

Thinkware Blue Vent vehicle purifier have 3 different layers purifies of filter to clear out harmful gases, microorganisms, and fine dust.

Hi, how much is this?

Edi: Just saw the price in the link. Looks good!

Edited by Weez911
  • Praise 3

I think the "smoke" caused by my neighbour below is worse than haze. He likes to smoke at balcony and kitchen. Each time he smokes, the smoke will rise to our house.

Wonder if we can complain. We are breathing 2nd hand smoke.

I think the "smoke" caused by my neighbour below is worse than haze. He likes to smoke at balcony and kitchen. Each time he smokes, the smoke will rise to our house.

Presently, there is nothing you can do to stop your neighbour from smoking at his balcony.

The only way is for the govt to recognise that second-hand cigarette smoke can drift to neighbouring units and cause harm, then legislate a "smoke-free" apartment (condo/HDB) law. With that, developers can sell and market these "smoke-free" apartments to non-smoking families, and establish by-laws to mirror the "smoke-free" law passed by the govt. Of course, this law would be prospective in nature and applies to only new buildings.

Edited by Weez911
  • Praise 4

you can go chemical warfare too!!.

93641dcc-3ed8-4b60-aa94-11c4a251c05b_1.2

• Praise 2

This is common everywhere. My place also have such neighbour who smoke at the window and the smoke rise to my house.
  • Praise 1

Will they ask us to be thankful for the 11 months of Clean air that they've given us?

No lah. Rich countries take advantage of poor countries so the burning in the northern kingdom is our fault. [laugh]