Haze Updates 2018 / 2019

Karoon

At 3+ this morning, checked MyENV and the psi was 119. Heck care, I still carried on as usual. The atmosphere seemed quite clear and there were no burning smell, though the moon looked like being blocked!😊

7 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

At 3+ this morning, checked MyENV and the psi was 119. Heck care, I still carried on as usual. The atmosphere seemed quite clear and there were no burning smell, though the moon looked like being blocked!😊

3+ you already up? 

11 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Yesterday used 3 of these for the home. This one taken out from storeroom since last big haze. 

I also used my air purifier yesterday since last big haze. Think it sits too long inside storeroom and dont think it purified my air in my room lo. 

37 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

Yes yes!😁

Up at such ulu timing do what ah?

Today need to go out but dont feel like go out liao when i see the haze. My nose also feel itchy. 😓

40 minutes ago, 13177 said:

I also used my air purifier yesterday since last big haze. Think it sits too long inside storeroom and dont think it purified my air in my room lo. 

Hepa filter will still work. But those activated charcoal parts (if your filter has them) are already deactivated. So it doesn't neutralise smell of the haze so well. 

• Praise 1

16 hours ago, Yewheng said:

This will never reaaly happen.

When enforcement officer make a visit, with some kopi money. Case close.  Fire is put 'off'.

• Praise 3

8 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Hepa filter will still work. But those activated charcoal parts (if your filter has them) are already deactivated. So it doesn't neutralise smell of the haze so well. 

I have sensitive nose, could sense dust flying out from the air purifier when i on it. And my nose become quite itchy. 😓

I think the 1hr PM2.5 is a better gauge. The 24hrs one is too slow to react with the changing wind conditions. It was almost back to normal this morning. 

• Praise 3

48 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

I think the 1hr PM2.5 is a better gauge. The 24hrs one is too slow to react with the changing wind conditions. It was almost back to normal this morning. 

I only follow AQICN.COM.

There are more experience in reporting air pollution 

• Praise 2

7 minutes ago, Davidtch said:

I only follow AQICN.COM.

There are more experience in reporting air pollution 

Aqicn also uses data from nea. Just that it is manipulated differently. Anyway just use the trend to get an idea. Absolute figures mean nothing. 

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

I have sensitive nose, could sense dust flying out from the air purifier when i on it. And my nose become quite itchy. 😓

then your filter is probably too clogged lol. But the airflow is probably weak as well.

Edited by Lala81

2 hours ago, Lala81 said:

Yesterday used 3 of these for the home. This one taken out from storeroom since last big haze. 

20190914_144521.jpg

I had brought this too during the last big haze too.

took it out yesterday ... lucky still working😀

Edited by Credor
  • Praise 4

4 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

then your filter is probably too clogged lol. But the airflow is probably weak as well.

Funny also, i didnt use the air purifier much. 😂

3 hours ago, Tohto said:

This will never reaaly happen.

When enforcement officer make a visit, with some kopi money. Case close.  Fire is put 'off'.

Hope jokowi not stupid. Put "off" means no more red dots hor...don't gong gong listen to province chief😷

Screenshot_20190915-175345_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Praise 6

1 hour ago, Hoseyboh said:

Hope jokowi not stupid. Put "off" means no more red dots hor...don't gong gong listen to province chief😷

Screenshot_20190915-175345_Samsung Internet.jpg

Whoa!!! Burn until so big!! 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4